"It's Spring Break!='s Customers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "It's Spring Break!='s Customers!

These last two nights we have had "people" because it is their Spring Break.
    Tonight one young woman who has just become a Lawyer was here. She has been coming here since she was 8 years old . She brought a friend here tonight who was a lot of fun!
    I was told how the new Lawyer brought a bunch of friends here for her 23 birthday from Chicago. All of them were complaining and asking her , "Why"" Are we riding 3 hours through cornfields?
    Afterwards they were all a-Gogg and very impressed by the show here that they found , and couldn;t stop talking about it.
    The Newbie tonight told how before she had ever been here a co-worker heard her talking about Ravens Grin, he has been here. He got excited and rambled on and on about us, then walked away from her, and she thought, "He Must be some sort of psycho or something to become so excited about a haunted house!"
    Now she wants to return with friends and do a Murder/Mystery here and buy some of my art prints , all said with that same psycho-enthusiasim! (She is now contageous, watch out!)
    It sure is great to feel useful again!
    hauntedravensgrin.com

It hasn't been spring break around here... its freezing again. I'm just glad it warmed up for Transworld but the day after BOOM back to freezing.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Well, here...

Today it's 48 degrees right now at 6:10 PM with some rain.. BUT Sunday it's supposed to be 70 DEGREES!!
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
      X