Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IOGeek
    Originally posted by mynock11
    WOW thanks everyone i have been to some of those sites. the ones i havent been to are awsome. Im looking for cheaper avenues though im just not budgeted for such large expensise at this time need to find less expensive alternatives.
    There is a free PC program for playing sounds from your PC on the IOGeek ordering page. The player allows you to play lots of sounds at once and put time delays on others for auto repeat.

This year you can run as many of the programs as you want so you can have an unlimited number of sounds playing all at the same time. This is great for playing thunder sound tracks, wind, etc. its like mixing in real time.

See the links in this thread. This is one really inexepnsive (free) way to add a lot of depth to your haunt.... Definitely worth the time to download it and try it out.

Support is free through the forum too...
    Thanks for the link but i was unable to download the player can you send me a direct link to it.. thanks once again
    Co-Owner of The Cellar Of Terror in Groton NY

Comment

Originally posted by IOGeek
      WOW thanks everyone i have been to some of those sites. the ones i havent been to are awsome. Im looking for cheaper avenues though im just not budgeted for such large expensise at this time need to find less expensive alternatives.
      There is a free PC program for playing sounds from your PC on the IOGeek ordering page. The player allows you to play lots of sounds at once and put time delays on others for auto repeat.

This year you can run as many of the programs as you want so you can have an unlimited number of sounds playing all at the same time. This is great for playing thunder sound tracks, wind, etc. its like mixing in real time.

See the links in this thread. This is one really inexepnsive (free) way to add a lot of depth to your haunt.... Definitely worth the time to download it and try it out.

Support is free through the forum too...
      Thanks for the link but i was unable to download the player can you send me a direct link to it.. thanks once again
      The link in the webstore should always be live, I just downloaded it myself. Here is the link to the webstore:

http://www.procerius.com/products.php?cat=13

The player is at the bottom of page 2, click into Product Details for the download.

It is likely that an older link to the Channel Player will not work. You no longer need to proceed through the checkout process to get the player (only if you want to donate to the charity).

Comment

Working...
      X