Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfrightner
    replied
    We ship those like the next day. We'll be working on a NEW magazine here really soon!

Leave a comment:

• Blade-of-the-moon
    replied
    Ordered some back issues last week..how long does it take to ship?

Leave a comment:

• Demon Knight
    replied
    Haven't been on the site in a long time. Saw you posting youtube videos and came over to catch up. Wanted to say loved the new Hauntworld Magazine. Great job and great information! Can't wait for the next one.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Hauntworld Magazine issue 51 FINALLY IS AT THE PRINTER. Expect this into your mailbox very soon. You can subscribe or pick up a single copy at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

This issue is incredible with articles about a Terror Train, Drive Thru Haunts, How to set up Gift Stores, tips to renovate your haunted house and a feature about The Darkness Haunted House.

Larry
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Everyone should have their magazine by now... hope you liked it. We're planning another magazine to help haunted houses get open for the 2020 haunt season.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• Patti Ludwinski
    replied
    Hauntworld Magazine Issue is in fact headed to the printer! Sorry for the delay but as Larry stated wanted to update based on current situation. I'm praying for all my haunted house friends, owners, and vendors!

Patti

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    At the PRINTER sorry for the delay. I wanted to get more virus information into the magazine.

If you don't have a subscription get one NOW at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    I wanted to let everyone know that we're about to print this next edition! So something to read for your boredom during this virus nightmare.

Going to the printer next week! Promise!!!

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Hauntworld Magazine Issue 50 Announcement: We have delayed this magazine. Issue 50 was at the printer about to go on the press when the show was postponed. We decided to pull it off the press because with new show dates possible, or maybe content needed to be updated, blah, blah we stopped the printing. The magazine is done but we will update this once we know Transworld future plans. Lastly, I'm donating an 1/8th of a page ad to every single vendor who had a booth at Transworld. If you contact Patti Ludwinski and send her an 1/8 of a page ad we'll publish it and we'll also produce a buyers guide with all your info such as website, contact and type of company. Send this to us asap! We can't wait forever we want to help today so contact her NOW! You can also email your ad to me or Chuck from Brainstorm Studios. We're going to try and get this done within the next two weeks and ship it out once its possible. I encourage you to post your discount offers, a couple lines about the types of products you have and your website address. I can't do more than 1/8 page because I might have to fit 100 vendors if that many contact me... see what i'm saying!!!! I'm dead serious contact us and we'll print your ad FREE! In the meantime get a subscription at www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Hautnworld Magazine issue 50 is finally here www.hauntedhousemagazine.com
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Do you know what I see ALL DAMN DAY and NIGHT????

Write Hauntworld Issue 50 articles. I did two articles and wrote a q/a with for Jen Thayler.

So Issue 50 I'm hoping will go to the printer by next Monday. I'm hoping!!!!

www.Hauntedhousemagazine.com

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    HEY HEY HEY... the magazine is at the PRINTER! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your subscription at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Here is the FINAL version of Hauntworld Magazine Cover #49. This issue focuses on haunted midways and the attraction you should include to create more revenue for your haunt. This issue will also cover gift stores and everything you need to know about Transworld Haunted House and Escape Room Show. Get your subscription at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com This magazine will be printed and mailed to your home within days.
    hauntworld magazine 49 final .jpg

Leave a comment:

• Haunted Mansion
    replied
    FINALLY! I haven't seen a new magazine is almost a year!

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Here is the official front cover of Hauntworld Magazine Issue 49. Get your subscription now at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com
    hauntworld magazine 49.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X