Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did these go out yet?

Comment

Yes! There are a few that didn't go out single orders but those go out weekly. Let me know if you didn't get yours. But you should have it already or any day.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We have a subscription and hadn't received it as of yesterday.

Comment

I will let you know if we receive it today.

Comment

Have not received mine yet either. Guessing any day now...
            Tim Moore
            info at ominoushaunt.com
            www.ominoushaunt.com
            www.facebook.com/OminousHaunt
            www.twitter.com/OminousHaunt

Comment

We received our copy last night. Thanks!

Comment

Awesome now I'm interested to hear some reviews... we need reviews so we know if we are making something worthy of a subscription. I fully understand in the digital age that magazines not all but many have become something that must be really valuable to stay afloat. I've said many times we don't do the magazine for money we lose money on every single issue... we do them for the industry. The industry doesn't have a printed magazine mailed to your home outside of Hauntworld at least not to my knowledge. Bottom line is we want to HELP your business so unless you guys give us feedback we don't know if we are doing a good job.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

I personally enjoy them. I view them as somewhat of a collectors item as they are great conversation pieces. When we were in Texas relocating our haunt, I actually for some weird reason walked into a gas station with a copy of Hauntworld in hand. It immediately caught the attention of the cashier and sparked what felt like a 10 minute conversation about haunted houses. So I am not sure if was simply the magazine cover that drew his interest or the fact that I am (what appears to be) a normal everyday girl that was totally into what he thought was a zombie magazine. Either way, when people see it, they are drawn to it. So I say, keep on printing them!

On a side note, I cannot believe how many people I run into that have never been to a haunted house or that even understand what a haunted house is! So it is our job as haunters to educate them so any conversation piece in my opinion is extremely valuable.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback! We'll keep printing them if people keep wanting them. I agree that people prefer to have that printed magazine and if we decided to do it all digital what would be the point... NONE! Anyone can do a digital magazine, what does that prove nothing other than you are too cheap to print them. You can read articles about haunted houses anywhere on the web there is nothing unique about that so I agree getting the magazine in your mailbox sitting out on a desk it has more meaning!

Larry
                    Larry Kirchner
                    President

Comment

Just so you know we are working on the next issue of Hauntworld Magazine. We have seen our biggest increase in subscribers EVER and I mean EVER... I think its partially thanks to the fact we had 10 million visitors to our site this year. Also this Christmas people are buying a lot of subscriptions. Thank you everyone.

The new issue is in PRODUCTION and I am very PROUD TO ANNOUNCE the FEATURED haunt will be none other than Allan's haunt Dark Hour.

Very excited about that.

We hope to release the magazine in mid-January just after the new year.

You can get a subscription today at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

Just FYI... we are totally upgrading our vendor directory. Here are some screen shots. This will be done very soon and once its complete you'll be able to find all the details on every vendor in this industry all right here on Hauntworld.com Last year we did a lot of work on our directory for attractions right now prior to the new year we are working on the vendors.

Last year the site did over 10 million visitors so we want to get all pages up to speed.

Larry

find_hh_vendors_listing_profile_page_2015.jpgfind_hh_vendors_listing_profile_page_2015dd.jpg
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

Update on the magazine... on January 6th we are doing a photo shoot with an incredible actress from TN. We will shoot her in several outfits and from there we'll make a cover for issue 37. We haven't really started on the magazine but it will come together quickly.

I need suggestions from you guys... what kind of articles do you want to see this year?

For issue 37 I have a really good one coming from Ben Armstrong. I'm working on one myself. We'll have all the Transworld info including the seminar line up.

So hit me up with your thoughts!

Also we'll feature Allan's haunted house Dark Hour from Texas.

See you soon!

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

Hauntworld Magazine is VERY VERY CLOSE to heading to the printer. The magazine will feature FOUR haunted houses plus SEVERAL articles from 13th Gate Haunted House about make up, Ben Armstrong, and Allen Bennett about how to create the ultimate 3D haunted house as seen below. Allen built one of the best 3D haunts I've ever seen! I should be able to show you the cover later today. Lastly I wrote maybe the best article I've personally ever written so I'm pretty excited about it...

Get your subscriptions at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Screen Shot 2015-01-09 at 1.50.23 PM.png
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

Isn't it allan not Allen?

Figures! The one year I didn't go to Bennett's curse they do a badazz 3D haunt like that. The zombie one from the past few years was also impressive but inferno sounds awesome.

DA

Comment

Here is the cover ... I think its bad ass! Subscription is www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

hw38_mag_cover.jpg
                                Larry Kirchner
                                President

Comment

Working...
                                X