Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is the best cover yet! Incredible. GZ

Comment

Another image from the new magazine... that is Dark Hour from Allen. I wanted this in the magazine and its going to turn out awesome.

Screen Shot 2015-01-15 at 2.59.42 PM.png
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We subscribed at last years Transworld Show. I really like the new cover and looking forward to the new magazine. Troy

Comment

FYI... as it stands this is shaping up to be the biggest magazine we've produced in like 5 years. I'm not sure right this second but it stands at like 70 plus pages right now. Lastly I wanted to say I wrote a very very very insightful article its probably the best article I've ever written. I'm hoping it makes everyone think!

The magazine will hopefully go to print NEXT WEEK!

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President

Comment

Couple things...

We are trying HARD to get the magazine to the printer THIS WEEK! Right now the magazine is shaping up to be about 64 pages and it could end up at 70 pages making it the biggest one we've produced in years.

Secondly we sent out a mass email about the magazine and within the last four days have picked up almost 100 new subscribers. THANKS!

We dedicate each and every magazine to those who subscribe!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

The magazine will be shipping next week its going to the printer on Thursday. We are picking up like 20 new subscriptions a day right now... we sent out mass emails to a bunch of IAAPA people and BAM. I'd say we have like 150 new subscribers over the last few days. Keep them coming. This magazine is going to be awesome. www.hauntedhousemagazine.com
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

The magazine FINALLY left to the printer. We should have them back by Friday and they will start going in the mailbox. Its 64 pages of full color!

Everyday we are getting something like 5 to 10 new subscribers. Its amazing.

Keep them coming you are going to love the new mag www.hauntedhousemagazine.com
                Larry Kirchner
                President

Comment

Got an email from Patti yesterday to renew our subscription. We subscribed again. When will the magazine actually be shipped?

Comment

Just subscribed. Do you do any type of tech articles? I would love to write some or read some either way. Rick

Comment

Magazine is at printers NOW being printed. Will be mailing out soon!

www.hauntedhousemagazine.com for your subscription today

FYI... Issue 39 is going to be fantastic lots of great how to articles.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

I'm happy to report the magazine is printed and we are picking it up today. Envelopes are also ready to go... so going in the mailbox heading out your way finally. Get your subscription today at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

The first batch of Hauntworld Magazines was mailed more will go out on Saturday and the rest on Monday. Let us know what you think of the magazine.

BIG NEWS FOLKS... Issue 39 is going to be HUGE! We have a make up article from the famed 13th Gate Haunted House and drum roll please we have an article exclusive with McKaney Manor. This is going to be the most interesting article we've ever done. You are going to learn some amazing things and see some wild photos. Get your subscription TODAY at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

DSC_0009.JPGDSC_0095.JPGDSC_0130.JPG
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

Larry,

Why would anyone be happy to see an article by Mckaymey manor? That haunt is a black eye to the haunt industry and it's getting tons of press which sets the whole industry back.

Also, mckaymey is a HOME HAUNT, but your magazine says it's for professional haunted attractions and owners.

Jake

Comment

I have to agree with Jake as well.
                              There are threads on this discussion board with posts by Larry and many others, talking about how bad this place and others like it are for the haunt industry. Yet now, it's featured in the magazine???

I will stand by my previous post regarding this, it is trash.

Jan
                              greyhousehaunts.com

Comment

Good points... however I don't agree we shouldn't cover this attraction. I asked the operator here to write an article and I gave him strict instructions on what I'm looking for from the article. I wanted to know is this in your opinion a haunted house? In your opinion is this something you think people should do? Is this safe, etc, etc, etc.

Just so you know there are SEVERAL haunted houses who have launched these types of attractions including haunts like Scarehouse.

Would I do this NO WAY! DO I agree with them... NO WAY!

But when other haunts are doing this, when supposedly Knotts Scary Farm is considering opening one, and it got the kind of PR that no one ever saw coming ... shouldn't we get to the bottom of the who the what and the how?

Bottom line is this ... I do not agree with them, and I would never do one, but I wanted the guy at the center of this type of attraction to explain what he's doing, why he's doing it and what role this plays in him opinion.

I will write about what he wrote in the letter from the editor. I'm also looking for an article about paintball hayrides... are they really haunted hayrides, are they scary, do they really make money? I'm going to say NO on all three. However I want someone who is 110% behind this type of attraction to explain why they are great for your business!

Same thing.

I'm doing this article because it took our industry by storm last year we simply can't ignore the topic. So if you own a subscription you can hear what he has to say about torture attractions. Does that mean you should agree with anything he says... no but sparking discussion is the main goal.

Larry
                                Larry Kirchner
                                President

Comment

Working...
                                X