Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfrightner
    replied
    Yes we're working on another issue of Hauntworld Magazine. Subscribe today www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

new hw mag cover.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    This issue has shipped. Biggest issue we've done since who knows 2012 or something. Get your subscription today at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Could it be ... yes another hauntworld magazine is on the way. Now I want to tell you this magazine is going to be balls to the wall the best one ever. We have articles on beer sales at haunts, and an incredible article I'm writing on how you deal with the new realities of haunts coming into your market, or massive competition from bigger companies like an amusement park. I'm going to teach you what you can do about it. Get your subscription now at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

!cid_946FFB08-05CB-4C99-B637-8BE37D725F6D@hsd1_co_comcast_net.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Magazine is now in my garage and going out the door!

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    JUST FYI... this is at the printer and will be mailed within days.

hauntworld magazine 45 smaller.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    This magazine is at the printer as we speak!!! Get your subscription now at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

This is probably one of the best magazines we've done so far.
    hauntworld magazine 45 smaller.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Just a quick update... this magazine is being finalized right now. We'll have two massive articles on digital marketing provided by FEARWORM!

Going to be a great issue. Should be going to the printer next week. Unlike last year we didn't print a Halloween issue this year we got that done. Subscribe NOW at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Hauntworld Magazine #45 is in the works RIGHT NOW! Almost done. Get your subscription at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Leave a comment:

• hauntfarm
    replied
    Hopefully the digital marketing info will come out in time to help haunts not after the fact. Could you post the articles online with your front page blog or something? I would be very interested in read about digital marketing. I've been considering hiring a company but don't know who to hire.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    FYI... the next issue of Hauntworld magazine is in production. All the how to articles focus on DIGITAL MARKETING! Do you want to know how to market your haunted house digitally? Check out the next issue of the magazine. www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    We're building one as well. I think the budget should be around 5k and hope to make 25k. We'll see what happens. Larry

Leave a comment:

• hauntfarm
    replied
    Sorry I haven't been on the boards lately. Got our issue probably on Tuesday. Read thru the entire thing yesterday and said want to get back on to report back. Great issue. After reading the issue now we want to do a 3 minute escape room. Thanks again for a great issue.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Wanted to mention the newest issue of Hauntworld Magazine has finally been shipped! You should see this in your mailbox early next week. This is a really great issue and love to have your feedback.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• hauntfarm
    replied
    Got the last issue it was simply fantastic. Took about a week to read it cover to cover. We learned a lot about Netherworld and their success! We hope to duplicate just a small percentage of what they have accomplished. I want to thank Ben Armstrong for always sharing when you clearly have no benefit from doing so! Thank you Netherworld.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Update on the cover and content. Get your subscription NOW at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com

This magazine includes features on two different escape rooms, how to build a 3 minute escape, and 10 things I learned about escape rooms. Feature haunt article on Rise, how to sell more online tickets, and an article on how to keep guns and weapons out of your haunted house. This issue is going to the printer Tuesday or Wed and be ready by Transworld.

!cid_B3847638-3D15-4918-A00A-6C82936FB2D7@hsd1_co_comcast_net.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X