Clear All

• SAWDUST JONES
    replied
    Mutants.

I would call those mutants.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    I wanted to remind everyone this is by far the biggest thing we've ever tried to pull off in this short period of time... we are going to build three escape rooms. I've had to get help from some really cool companies but we are doing it to it...

Below this is the start of our website for the escape rooms that will go up soon! These are the themes and there will be three of them. Once we get set up we'll take reservations on them, and we'll have them open for the industry each day of the show day and night. I can assure you these will be the coolest escape games you may have ever seen... they will be very detailed, special effects, incredible puzzles and everything between.

Lastly we will do a behind the scenes tour a tour I'm sure no one else would offer because it would give away the farm... but I will. Our goal is to help haunted house owners grow in their markets. So expect to learn everything you need to know from us... I can say the behind the scenes tour will sell out super fast this year. So once they go on sale grab them fast. Larry

!cid_E826EE7B-57C9-4A83-B23A-02EF9721FD6A@hsd1_co_comcast_net.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    So again you might be wondering just how much is being changed for this years tour... well I can tell you. This isn't a final blueprint but its closing in. We've updated and changed it like 4 or 5 times already. The whole update is about 10,000 square feet and includes 3 escape games and a zombie themed haunted house. We are also upgrading and changing scenes within The Darkness as well. All the drawings and info coming soon! Larry
    !cid_e4a9a69f-513a-f0c3-dc22-24d82160a163@yahoo.jpg

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    More pictures... the main thing we are working on is building and setting up the facade. Next week we are going to start putting up the maze itself. I wanted to say we are making a new how to video... 'how to build a haunted house from scratch' which will be filmed while we build this haunt from scratch. Larry

IMG_4679.JPGIMG_4680.JPG

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    The haunt tour is in fast quick and speedy motion. The website will go online first and January with tickets also going up for sale. We will be selling tickets thru our new ONLINE TICKETING system for the industry www.FearTicket.com We will have that website up and running for the industry by January.

As you can see with this screen shot of the website we will be offering a TOTALLY new haunted house Silo-X, Escape Games, Zombie Laser Tag, behind the scenes tours, and so much more. Okay so let me give you some info here...

The Darkness Behind the Scenes Tour will be on Thursday it will be the ONLY behind the scenes tour we offer... it will include The Darkness, Terror Visions, our Escape Games, and new Zombie themed haunted house. So this is A LOT and its going to sell out super fast. On Saturday we will open The Darkness and all tickets will include the zombie themed haunted house so it will be a lot of haunt there...

Tuesday - Sunday night we will run our escape games and Zombie laser tag demo's. You can see a screen shot of the haunt tour page coming soon.

Lastly and I'm announcing this NOW... in 2017 we will open Behind the Scenes tour of Creepyworld on Thursday we will open Darkness as a haunt on Friday and open Creepyworld as a haunted house on Saturday. WHY wait another year? Well I want Creepyworld to be the best screampark you've ever seen... and I mean that EVER! So in order to do that its going to take me two more build out seasons. After Transworld we work on Creepyworld to open for that October so that is one season of building (adding a Christmas themed haunt and a new haunted hayride). Then directly after Creepyworld closes we will add more new haunts prior to opening for Transworld... then I will open it.

Lastly you might be wondering since we are building escape games and a new zombie themed haunt are we doing ANYTHING to Darkness itself ... YES! We are going to build the coolest scene in the place its going to be major league plus we are adding several new animations. So yes!

!cid_0B841595-1FA2-413D-8FEF-3CF5938AFDE5@hsd1_co_comcast_net.jpg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X