Darkness/Lemp/Escape Room Tour 2010 - 2021 Archive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last chance to get tickets ... get them now at www.thedarkness.com

We will feature several of our Digital FX in the haunt btw... here are a few we'll feature!

See you soon!

Larry
    sc01_005_v029.0256.jpgpainting.jpgsc01_002_v007.0109.jpgsc01_002_v007.0001.jpg
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

• Great

Everything looks great! Shane and it's you have did a great job!
      sigpic

Comment

• We are trying our best working on lighting and sound. That is all we are trying to do now... I don't think we can get anything perfect at this point because we have to spend time on our booth but things are looking up! I think anyone who comes will be very very excited to see all the new scenes, animations and more. One of the coolest things we got working today was DEMONZILLA... its awesome! Get your tickets now at www.thedarkness.com

PS: Thanks Shane!!! Now go get a ticket!

DSC03223.JPGDSC03224.JPGDSC03227.JPGDSC03230.JPGDSC03232.JPG
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

• I'm guessing that question just isn't going to get answered. Not sure what I expected anyway, or maybe that is about what I expected.
          Jared Layman

Comment

• How many of your regular season actors come back to help you with the Transworld event vs how many actors you have to recruit? Is it a lot of your regulars? If not, why do you think they don't come out in the off season to help?
            Spooky Wishes
            Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

• Here are a few more pictures... will send more after tonight. Couple things ... yes we get a lot of actors who want to work but we put very little effort into asking to do so! The reason is we want the people who really want to be there people who just want to be around the haunted house ... last night we had our actors meeting it was delayed several times because of the snow. We had about 45 to 50 people show up. These people got tours of the haunt, and they are all very excited about being there... we have actors from all three of our haunts working plus I think about 10 industry actors will show which should put us around 60 actors. On the busiest nights at Darkness we'd have 70 to 80 actors. This will not be needed for 700 or 800 people. We won't be doing much of any make up like we would in the regular season because I learned the hard way on that one... if we are at the tradeshow until the very last minute we don't have time to do make up. At the Darkness I have over 120 high end masks so we'll mostly use those so we can open ON TIME! LOL

Jared I don't know what your question was... I hope you understand I'm at the Darkness until the early mourning hours then come home and spend an hour posting photos and making posts I'm not catching all this stuff. Larry www.thedarkness.com

DSC03225.JPGDSC03236.JPGDSC03220.JPGDSC03222.JPG
              Larry Kirchner
              President

Comment

• Larry sleep is over rated, you must sleep in short burst because I see post from 3AM and then again at 9 AM. It must be tough doing this in the off season. How many changes do you make after TW, or are most done before so that you don't much to do once you get past TW. I have never been during during the halloween season so I just see it at TW. I am surprised that you only do 900 people for your live show when I hear numbers like 6,000 TW attendees. Do you get many locals that come during TW or do you just offer it to attendees. I have noticed on some of the haunt tours that the amount of actors is light at a lot of haunts due to it being the off season and usually the middle of the week, but they tend to be the better actors at that haunt. Keep the pictures coming they look great.

Phatman
                Phatman

Comment

• Eager to see all the changes in person!
                  Ben Armstrong
                  NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
                  www.Fearworld.com
                  www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

• I am too Ben, have you started yet? Also do you have any dates you will be open in the off season? Would like to see your show in person too.

Phatman
                    Phatman

Comment

• I spent the entire day in the hospital folks... turned out I had sever back spasms and I couldn't hardly breath or walk. I had to get medicine IV's you name it... I though my haunt show was over! Now I'm back home and feeling somewhat better. I didn't make it to the haunt at all but everyone was there working. I'm hoping those guys got everything done... they have been doing awesome.

I found out today that the site is showing some of the tickets being sold out when they shouldn't be... I'm looking into this check back today for the private tour tx. There should be like 20 left.

The early show is also sold out on Saturday. I'm checking on everything today so if there is something you wanted check later today.

Lastly all of our how to dvd's for this year are DONE and ready to ship out. We are bringing to the haunt show and shipping at the same time.

Larry
                      Larry Kirchner
                      President

Comment

• The private tour was supposed to be limited to 125 people instead it was limited to 100... we fixed that. So there are exactly 25 tickets left. We added them today. Another part of Thursday behind the scenes tour was sold out we fixed that as well. There are only a handful of those left as well. We don't want the place to be over crowded we learned that from the first year. So if you want tickets get them today!!!

www.thedarkness.com

This is not some money making venture here... we have all the times limited for a reason because we want your experience to be a happy one!

So there are NOT many left and we are not adding more... so get them quickly if you want to come!

Today our staff worked in the haunted house all day long working on little things trying to get them all ready for the tour.

Larry
                        Larry Kirchner
                        President

Comment

• Finally started adding some of our very own Digital FX to the Darkness today. Putting the final touches on everything and we should be ready for you next week!!! Get your tickets now www.thedarkness.com

DSC03279.JPG
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President

Comment

• This clown CGI ANIMATION will be installed in Terror VIsions today... just another upgrade to The Darkness. Get your tickets today at www.thedarkness.com

DSC03284.JPG
                            Larry Kirchner
                            President

Comment

• As the show nears... wanted to say thank you to everyone who supported this once again! This is our 5th time out and I think we've topped all other years by a mile! The new darkness is with no doubt the best our haunt has ever looked... we worked on making the actors better scare spots, to the detail which is simply amazing. We found the best crew money could buy... we owe them everything on this one. Many long nights this time around and everyone was totally dedicated.

I hope you like what we've done because I'm pretty proud of it... I'm sure we'll find some bugs, some things not yet 110% like we always do but we are very excited. We did not get to install everything we wanted ... there are three animations that didn't get installed just ran out of time.

If you come to our private tour we'll fire them off for everyone. Anyway again thanks a ton and once again I want to say this in total honestly this is the best crew I've ever had PERIOD over 20 years of doing this and it shows!!!

I'm pretty lucky to find all these guys and they will all be on hand for the tour! There are a few days left to get your tickets at www.thedarkness.com

Hope to see you there!

Larry
                              Larry Kirchner
                              President

Comment

• Couple notes... yesterday we sold more tickets than any day yet! Thanks! On another note we are getting really close to getting things done and bam i walk through and make a list that is about 100 things to do long. So we keep working! Larry

DSC03312.JPGDSC03313.JPGDSC03315.JPG
                                Larry Kirchner
                                President

Comment

Working...
                                X