Best Projector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Projector

I was curious to know what type of projector people are using for their video effects?
    I know AtmosfearFX recommends using a projector with at least 2000 lumens...Any input on make/model projector is very much appreciated!

randy

Projectors can be tricky- they really depend on the application, particularly the distance you are projecting. Somewhere out there is an AV site that has a neat database of all projectors and their picture size vs distance of projection, along with all the other vital stats. Sorry I don't have the link here, at home.

2000 is pretty bright for an interior haunt- your going to get a lot of light pollution splashing around lighting up other things, but not if its, say from inside a house, projecting on a window.

Anything 200 or less is going to have a very limited use, but might be ok for projecting worms on a plate or toilet- depending on the projection distance and placement.

We have 3 viewsonic PJD2121 short throws inside working as eye candy and distractions and I like them a lot. I think they are 500 lumen and I still have to turn the brightness down to keep the light pollution down.
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Working...
    X