Ready to rock! But advice please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to rock! But advice please.

Checked all lighting and sound...all set and ready to rock tomorrow night. But our opening scene is our "Ugly TOT's Nursery". And one part is getting a few "Thats just sick" comments. I have a little girl in the nursery (Distortions Ghost Girl) on a Rocking Donkey. She is sporting a hangmans noose around her neck and tied off at the cieling. Too much????

Wicked Farmer

Heck no, I say if it makes people a little uneasy or offended then it has done its job. I do a pretty morbid nursery scene also and I always hear those types of comments about that room but at the same time I get a ton if people who say how much they love it.

Comment

Let us see!!!

Take a picture! We would love to see this disturbing nursery : )
      sigpic
      PEACE, ADAM
      www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Just might do that Adam...

Of course as they are leaving the nursery down drops your 3 head dropper. Oh, and of course your dropping torso reacher has been modified in its intent. It is attacking our live actor ....the poor girl hiding under her bed. "Is the monster gone?" Then he comes rolling over her canopy bed and attacks her. This technique hides the monsters/zombie face quite a bit from public as he attacks...but a good actor screaming during attack sells it!

And the dropping clown flailer you made me is FREAKING AWSOME! It is hiding above a Distortions 'Giggles the clown" who is rocking back and forth grabbing peoples attention...then from behind the "CARNEVIL" banner your clown drops down arms flailing just above giggles head. Nursery is first tent....clown shack is last tent along the trail.

Wicked Farmer
        Last edited by wickedfarmer; 09-27-2013, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Love it!

That sounds like a really great lay out!
          I hope you get a chance to shot a video and post it : )
          Gotta do it! It sounds too good not to.
          sigpic
          PEACE, ADAM
          www.poisonprops.com

Comment

That sounds disturbing and awesome! I want to see this scene!

Comment

No complaints..

no complaints opening night. Will have to get video of it. A still picture just doesnt do it justice. It is the combination of the rocking, the sound, and the noose. The poor teddy bear was getting some sympathy. The teddy bear has a C-clamp clamped to his nose.

Wicked farmer.

Comment

Wicked farmer dont change a thing !!!!!!

Screw 'em if they can't take a good scene !!!!! I applaud you for your efforts !!!!! Good luck this season !!!!!! All the best, john, willow grove, pennsylvania

Comment

Working...
                X