Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hauntworld Web Traffic ... You won't believe it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drfrightner
    replied
    For those who need proof... go here http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/hauntw...m#trafficstats

You'll see at the bottom for example sites that are like hauntworld one of which shows haunted house . com

Hauntworld JUMPED AGAIN now its sitting at 38,426 most popular in US and 233,564 global ... while HH.com hasn't hardly moved a nickle recently sitting at 62,734 US and 452,014 global to put things in perspective.

I strongly suggest you update your hauntworld profile today... you know you can still contact patti and turn your profile into a featured one.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Hey Folks... Hauntworld went up and over 100,000 visitors yesterday. We are at almost 950,000 for the month of September. We are going over 1 million for this month we did 318,000 for the month of August. We are expecting over 2.5 million in October. If you don't have a featured listing or banner YOU NEED ONE NOW!

Hauntworld.com is the hands down biggest haunted house site on the web now bar none.

Hauntworld is my haunts #3 bigger referring websites... www.scarefest.com is #1, google.com #2, Hauntworld.com #3, Facebook is #7 and FYI Hauntworld.com sent more traffic to Scarefest.com 5 to 1 than Facebook.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    In one day on Alexa Hauntworld.com raised to 42,000 most popular and 243k on global. It jumped 5000 sites in the USA alone... get your profiles updated.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Last night "FRIDAY" Hauntworld.com did over 100,000 visits who generated over 1.8 million hits!

At this stage of the game I think its safe to say we could have our first 200,000 visit day soon. Its possible at the pace we are on we could do FOUR million visits for Hauntworld.com ALONE!

Hauntworld is close to 900,000 for the month and when you combine all the other sites we are around 1.6 million visits.

Get your profiles updated quickly!

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    FYI... Hauntworld global rank shot up to 247,306 and North American rank is up to 47,177. Before its all said and done Hauntworld should climb as high as the top 10,000 or so in North America. Just for comparison sake... Haunted House . com global rank is 464, 171 so I think it goes without saying Hauntworld is the biggest and clearly the best haunt directory on the web.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    FYI... Hauntworld.com had almost 60,000 visits yesterday and is already at 900,000 for the month. This will be the first time EVER that Hauntworld.com has hit 1 million in September.

FIRST TIME EVER!

Larry

Leave a comment:

• MikeRuyle
    replied
    ​Impressive! Great Job.

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    The site is moving slow right because its being overwhelmed with traffic at the moment we've already done as many visits right now as we did all day yesterday... I'm assuming we'll be 50% over yesterday. We didn't expect this much traffic this early on... we are upgrading the cloud server to MAX two weeks earlier than last year.

Then it will move faster.

Larry

Leave a comment:

• Hauntworld Web Traffic ... You won't believe it!!!

We have done a lot of work to the site over the last 10 months or since last Halloween. We want this site to be the best place to help your guests find your haunt, help the media find your haunt or help put a positive spin on this industry.

Our work has paid off.. in the last 30 days our collection of sites (Hauntworld.com, HauntedHouseOnline.com, HauntedHouseMagazine.com, HauntedHouseAssociation.org, HauntedHayrides, and HalloweenAttractions.com have combined to attraction...

ONE MILLION TWENTY SEVEN THOUSAND VISITS over the last 30 days...

Hauntworld was the king pin at over 540,000 visits... we are blown away right now!

Make sure you update your haunt listings as we've spent a lot of money fixing the state pages and the listings.

I don't care if your listing is free or not we want to help all haunted houses but we can't help you much if you don't update your profile.

So update it today please!

Larry
Working...
X