Kicking off season on Friday 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicking off season on Friday 13th

Wishing EVERYONE who is kicking off their season tonight the best of luck to you! I hope this season is the best for everyone! Go out and do what you love doing and make it the best you can! I wish you all the very best! Shane and it's go get them!!!!!!!!!!
    sigpic

Lets get everyone posting today how they did...

I'm hoping for a good night but we also have a big horror movie opening today as well. So we'll see...

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Scare Fair just closed. It was an all time record opening night for us. We were not expecting the crowd that we got. It was a little bit different crowd than what we usually get early on. They were a little rowdier, and more of the party type. I attribute this to it being Friday the 13th. It's hard to say if tonight was an indicator of how the season will go, because of the significance of the date. We will know more tomorrow after we close the doors. Either way I believe that it will be a good season. The rain was so bad last year, we can only go up.
      www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

Lets hear some numbers... like last year you did 200 and this year you did 250 or whatever. Lets hear how you guys did and what the difference was from last year.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President

Comment

We did double what we usually do.
          www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

FYI... we didn't do well overall. We opened three haunts and I think had I just opened ONE haunt I would have done really well. Overall it was a big money loser for us and I think in the future I won't do this again unless its just one of the three haunts. Saturday night was the real bummer...

We are open tonight so hopefully it will be better but I'm doubting it. Just talked to Ben Armstrong he was boarding a plane to go check out Horror Nights. I think that will be my plan next year!

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President

Comment

Working...
            X