Gargoyle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gargoyle

Years ago I bought this gargoyle, and I cant remember where. I want to get more of them now, and I cant find them anywhere. Does this look familiar to anyone? Anyone know where I can buy them?

20130710_110510.jpg

Thanks,
    Justin
    The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

We Found a "Gargoyle"

A metal sign sticking out on two ends from under a large tree:"Gargoyle Gasoline-product of Mobil Oil 1920?
    The sign is almost 7 feet long by 22inches high and has a Gargoyle on each end of it.
    There is a manufactured hole in it where the round metal price wheel mounts. Turn the wheel pick a price 19-22 cents a gallon? Or write in your own price on the black painted part with a piece of chaulk?
    Living on a 1910 landfill has some advantages.
    Under the sign was a really old steering wheel in very good shape and a big, skinny tire that has the word, name, "Oldfield" on it's sidewall.. Barney Oldfield-first person to drive a car 60 MPH in 1903. First person to drive a car 131MPH just 10 years later.
    His engine was a Blitzen/Benz displacing 1,312 Cu. inches with it's 4 cylinders.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
    X