One of the Coolest Haunted Houses EVER... and its a Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the Coolest Haunted Houses EVER... and its a Game

Okay so I played this game tonight and it was simply AWESOME! The scenes are awesome, you'll get tons of ideas and unlike other horror games this one actually scares people. It has vibrating seats, air blasts, surround sound, and the scares are in 3D! I want one for my haunted house I can tell you that... I think they are about 35,000 but I'm not sure. I can tell you flat out awesome! The game also can tell if you get scared it monitors your heart rate... it does just about everything.

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

It IS extremely cool- words don't really do it justice. I talked to the the Namco Rep at the AMOA show this past March and mentioned the Haunt industry as a potential customer pool- he said they had considered showing it at Transworld this year but scrubbed the idea due to the limited market. I advised him to reconsider next year. Its 32k-35k depending on where you buy. Leasing may also be a possibility, again depends on the source.

There were actually two other similar games at the show, but this one had them beat by quite a bit in features and price.

Wait two years and you may pick up a used one for 10k less.
    How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

What you put into your mind- you put into your life.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

So that sits 2 peeps at a time?

Comment

Yup, 2 player simultaneously.
        How can a man die better than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers and the temple of his gods.

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

What you said... yeah wait a couple years and maybe try to get one for 10k or so! The game is really really cool! However if you call a distributor maybe they would consider putting one in your haunt for the season.

Larry
          Larry Kirchner
          President
          www.HalloweenProductions.com
          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Very AWESOME!

Reminds me of the older House of the Dead arcade games that were also pretty intense. Anyone ever actually beat those games without spending your life's savings trying to get through each level even WITH a co-player? All I can remember is twisted creatures and axes, barrels, etc being thrown at you haha. Would have been excellent for 3D back in the day!

This Dark Escape takes that to a whole other level though. Would love to experience it if they did end up debuting one at any future trade show.
            District of the Dead Haunted House & Morbid Entertainment

http://www.BuffaloFear.com
            http://www.MorbidEntertainment.com

Comment

I was able to play this game at Dave and Buster's in Richmond last weekend. It was decent... enjoyed the haunted house aspect, and I liked not having to constantly reload my gun. But maybe I'm just not a huge fan of these arcade games in general. They're pretty much all the same to me.
              Ryan

Comment

Does

anyone know how long the experience lasts?

Comment

Great video. Thanks!

Comment

Like any other game- about 3-4 minutes of play per credit.

The total depth of play? -Don't know but I'd guess maybe as much as an hour- if you have that much money...

www.zombietoxin.com

Comment

Working...
                    X