Rotting flesh radio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotting flesh radio

Sorry if this has already been answered, but does anyone know what has happened to Rotting Flesh Radio? It is still around? I thought that with Transworld here it would be pretty active. I hope they are ok.

Any news anyone?

Jake

Dunno

Once in a blue moon Jon pops up saying a show is coming and then it just never happens. I think it may be fair to say..... RFR RIP! Shane and it's just my 2 cents worth! Shane!
    sigpic

Comment

Rfr

HUh kinda reminds me of that book and stuff he kept promising me for 3 years. It just never happened.
      Capt.Chaos
      Fear Asylum Haunted House
      Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Ya it's too bad it has gone south

Kale

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Chaos View Post
          HUh kinda reminds me of that book and stuff he kept promising me for 3 years. It just never happened.
          Well...I had a similar experience. Refund that was suposedly taken care of several times never showed up. After same story over and over I finally had credit card dispute resolve situation. Had seen others post but kept quiet. But after more posts show up sounding similar...chalk me up too for "will not deal with". Too bad...looked unique.

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Hey all I had some very very health issues these past few months and two strokes.

I will address it all this week. It really put me out of commission, being in the boards and RFR. I a
            Back to about 80% so I back at em.

On a postitive note I have a new show coming by tomorrow.

Thank you all who knew of my situation and the emails I should have posted about it a long time ago for you all, my haunt family to know.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
            http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
            "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
            http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

Originally posted by wickedfarmer View Post
              Well...I had a similar experience. Refund that was suposedly taken care of several times never showed up. After same story over and over I finally had credit card dispute resolve situation. Had seen others post but kept quiet. But after more posts show up sounding similar...chalk me up too for "will not deal with". Too bad...looked unique.

Wicked Farmer
              Originally posted by Capt.Chaos View Post
              Yeah, We have kept it quiet too, promised services that were never rendered, promised refund that never happened. For a small charity haunt it hurt us bad, live and learn I guess. Seemed like a good enough guy on the phone, sorry things didn't work out, we were originally excited to be associated with RFR, now we just feel taken..

Comment

Working...
              X