TW things to know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW things to know

So having never heard a tornado warning do us outta towners need to worry bout such things in March?

Is the cost of things in the midwest cheaper then out here on the East?

Any regional customs to know about like fries come with mayo instead of ketchup? Or people will look at me weird if I ask soda?

It will be COLD so bring something very warm to wear. It has always rained and a few times it snowed. Maybe keep an unbrella handy? As far as "Soda" or "Coke" I have no idea. I would ask for tea.....LOL

Sue
    http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

They know soda and last yr it was pretty nice was in the 60's almost everyday which is like summer for me though being from wisconsin
      Kyle Guillette
      Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

So far the forcast is not looking so good but its bound to change, its Missouri! Right now it showing wend rain, thur thunderstorms, fri snow showers, sat snow. WOW this forcast sucks. I looked at it yesterday and it didnt say anything about snow...
        Sorry about the forcast, I hope it changes!!!

Greg
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

it will change

The forcast will change just like it drastically changed in 24hrs! This is missouri if you don't like the weather stick around and it will change. Far as what carbonated drinks are called soda is used here. Not sodi lol! I should know I've worked for pepsi and coca cola for years in a lab and bottling company. If you never heard a tornado siren you could hear one one youtube to familiarize yourself with one. And far as ketchup ya it goes w fries here unless your me I put a ton of salt on mine and sometimes dip them in mustard or soak them in hot sauce. Lol!
          Damon
          Frightmasters
          Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
          X