No announcement yet.

2012 HAUNTED OVERLOAD progress thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Here are a few more. I can't wait til my vacation starting Friday when I can finally focus 100% on the haunt until we open. I also can't wait until my photographers get some good shots of these new things. The I phone just doesn't cut it for good photos, lol! Awesome for a phone though.

New covered bridge.

Inside the bridge.

The giant 4 story cactus is getting there. More work, on the face, sharp spines and white highlighting with a spray gun to go. The photos don't do it justice, at night when patrons come around the corner it will look insane.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Here are a few photos. More to come when I get a second.

Fright Tours came to visit and do an official review on opening night.

http://www.frighttour.com/2012-tour/haunted-overload/

Have a great season everyone!

Eric
      www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

wow !!!!! love all the new photos !!!!!!

wish I was closer than 399 miles !!!!! someday, my friend........ someday !!!!!!!!!have a great run this year ..............

Comment

This is probably my favorite thread. This is one of those threads that you look at again and again. Absolutely amazing. It's inspirational and humbling all at the same time. This haunt is at the top of my bucket list. Please keep the pictures coming.
          www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

I bet you made one hell of a tree house when you were a kid.lol.
            Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Short teasers.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Eric

Love, Love, Love them it was because of you I started doing photos in my haunt! Shane and it's awsome! Shane
                    sigpic

Comment

GOSH...... ERic's Place is awesome !!!!!!

gotta be one of the best in the world !!!!! the all natural surroundings and construction make it even more of a hit. a true artist !!!!! thanks for sharing all of these great photos.......incredible camera work !!!

Comment

I happened to be in the Boston area for business and had tonight free before catching a flight tomorrow. Made an hour and a half drive (each way) to go see Haunted Overload. Been watching the pictures for years now, and was always impressed by how well everything photographed. It looks even more spectacular live. This event is truly unique, and the visuals are breathtaking. So glad I decided to make the trip out there. Sets a very high bar for what can be done on a haunted trail, but I actually learned a ton applicable even to lower budget shows.
                        sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Thanks HauntedMemphis! Glad you made the trip out and enjoyed it!

I hope everyone had a good season!

We are getting ready for our staff wrap party on the 17th. I'm going through the photos now to give Tim for the video. Here are a few more. I'm so thankful for Artifact Images, they do a great job with the challenges of haunt lighting. Almost time to start the actor appreciation thread.

Enjoy,

Eric

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

The four of us that built this 4 story monster are pictured here in the mouth. Dan Thomas, Me, Tom Sadowski and Wallace Valley. The massiveness of this thing doesn't really convey in these photos but the thing looks pretty cool from the ground when people come around the corner. Ran out of time for the cactus spines all over it. Maybe next year.

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Check it out. Artifact Images just sent me this slide show they made. So cool!

www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

Thanks for sharing. Please tell me someone walks thru and video tapes the haunt. It has to be one of the most unique haunts I've seen. Someday I will make it out east. And your haunt will be at the top of the can't miss list. Amazing haunt. Dan

Comment

Working...
                                X