Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john haines
    replied
    wow !!!!! love all the new photos !!!!!!

wish I was closer than 399 miles !!!!! someday, my friend........ someday !!!!!!!!!have a great run this year ..............

Leave a comment:

• elowther
    replied
    Here are a few photos. More to come when I get a second.

Fright Tours came to visit and do an official review on opening night.

http://www.frighttour.com/2012-tour/haunted-overload/

Have a great season everyone!

Eric

Leave a comment:

• elowther
    replied
    Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Here are a few more. I can't wait til my vacation starting Friday when I can finally focus 100% on the haunt until we open. I also can't wait until my photographers get some good shots of these new things. The I phone just doesn't cut it for good photos, lol! Awesome for a phone though.

New covered bridge.

Inside the bridge.

The giant 4 story cactus is getting there. More work, on the face, sharp spines and white highlighting with a spray gun to go. The photos don't do it justice, at night when patrons come around the corner it will look insane.

Leave a comment:

• elowther
    replied
    This is what is on the back side of the giant cactus head. Grain silo/ ticket booth below. Entrance into Death Junction.

Stencils for the ticket booth.

Start of the giant train tunnel facade.

Awesome looking sign done by Bill Kennedy, the circus ringleader.

Leave a comment:

• MDKing
    replied
    Incredible work Eric, well done!

Allan

Leave a comment:

• elowther
    replied
    Thanks Allen!

I can't take credit for the gypsy wagon. Rae Enslin, our costume director and other volunteers did that.
    I think it came out great! I love having talented people on the team doing their own projects. It's totally different than what I would do and it gives the haunt some good variety. I designed that giant cactus looking head but it's a team effort many hands went into the building of this. I don't want to show too much of it until it's finished but it looks insane when you come around the corner of the trail even in this unfinished state. There is a mock up a few pages back it will have giant horns sticking out of it made from foam and painted white.

Leave a comment:

• Allen H
    replied
    Eric you are my hero- great looking work.

Leave a comment:

• elowther
    replied
    Not too much time to post nowadays but here are a few more.

Inside the mouth of a new gigantic creature.

Burning the midnight oil, very first layer of wood slabs going on. Many more to go.

Leave a comment:

• Skeered
    replied
    It all looks awesome. I wish I had a block of woods next to my haunt to do something with

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    nice work as usual

Leave a comment:

• Dark Tiki Studios
    replied
    Originally posted by elowther View Post
    160 square feet
    Thanks! I was curious.

What awesome progress! What quality! In a few years you're literally going to have a Halloween theme park!

Leave a comment:

• elowther
    replied
    160 square feet

Leave a comment:

• DarkTikiEntertainment
    replied
    Awesome work as always! You know I'm a big fan!

You said you would need to put in a sprinkler if you made a solid roof. How many feet is it in your locality before you need a sprinkler?

Leave a comment:

• Pumpkin King
    replied
    Damn this is awesome!!!

Eric, your work is inspirational and so unique, you have a clear passion for what you're doing. Thank you so much for posting pictures!

Leave a comment:

• elowther
    replied
    Tired as hell. I figured I would post these tonight or I never would. Enjoy.

We got the blade mounted.

View as you walk around the corner.

Roof made to look like rotted boards caving in on you. They are wired up. I would need a sprinkler if I made a solid roof.

The body bags are looking cool as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X