Hauntworld Magazine 30 / Darkness Tour / Hauntworld Banners Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld Magazine 30 / Darkness Tour / Hauntworld Banners Ads

Hey all... just wanted to say a few things. I am looking forward to seeing everyone however I wanted everyone to know I will not be at the show on Sunday at all. I have to do something else with my kids. So hopefully I will see you prior to Sunday.

We are somewhat slammed right now we have to finish three haunted houses, build a tradeshow booth which we haven't even started, finish two mini golf attractions and ship them and ummm almost forgot set up our booth at TW. Somehow we have to do all of this in 2 weeks... now you know why they want to do a reality show on us. We are so freakin out of control busy we had to hire someone to edit our how to detail video... just can't do it.

We are also trying to get Hauntworld Magazine 30 printed... speaking of which it will NOT be mailed to you. STOP BY OUR BOOTH and pick up your copy. WE ARE NOT MAILING THEM... PICK UP YOUR COPY AT OUR BOOTH! After the show any copies not picked up will be mailed. There are NO FREE copies of issue 30 being given out at the show... you must have a subscription. You can get one at the show or at www.hauntedhousemagazine.com AGAIN PICK UP YOUR SUBSCRIPTION AT OUR BOOTH!

Hauntworld Banner ads... everything is fair game come the show so if you want the same spot you must call Patti and let her know what you are doing PRIOR TO THE SHOW... 314 629 3940. You can also email her. However if you want to renew or get a banner you must call or email her you have two weeks to get that done.

Lastly the Darkness tour behind the scenes tour only has like 15 tickets left or something low... if you want to get tickets get them now at www.thedarkness.com. Time is running out. I'm NOT REPEAT NOT adding any more tickets to the tour to any hours or anything else. We are dead tired worn out and done... so who ever comes comes. We are already wishing the show was over.

We need a break... so if you want tickets get them NOW!

See ya soon.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Ok... Finally got my Darkness, Lemp, Behind the Scenes etc tickets.... AND My Insane Shane Tickets!

Its like going to the worlds biggest Buffet... Too Much Stuff!
    Ben Armstrong
    NETHERWORLD HAUNTED HOUSE
    www.Fearworld.com
    www.NetherworldNetwork.com

Comment

Bahahahahahahah

Originally posted by Speculo View Post
      Ok... Finally got my Darkness, Lemp, Behind the Scenes etc tickets.... AND My Insane Shane Tickets!

Its like going to the worlds biggest Buffet... Too Much Stuff!
      That was an Epic quote!!!!! Shane and it's bhahahahahahahahahhaha. Shane
      sigpic

Comment

For those of us that don't know Patti's email off the top of our heads, can you post her email please.
        Thanks,
        Scott

Comment

I'm still waiting for issue 29.. :/

Comment

Anyone waiting for issue 29 should send me a direct email with their address. There is a good chance your subscription ran out and you need to renew. I'm not kidding you when I say this but we lost about 400 or 500 subscribers on this last issue because their last issue was 28 or 29. We are getting dozens of new subscriptions ever week right now. Today we got like 20 new ones... go to www.hauntedhousemagazine.com and re-subscribe.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I need to re-tract that statement above..just got it in today !

I've just flipped through, but it looks like a lot if interesting stuff in there !

Comment

Working...
              X