Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For anyone who uses contacts

Check out this article/page, http://www.dangerous-contact-lenses.com/

I LOVE BodyJewelleryShop.com and never had a problem with them......but this still makes me a little uncomfortable.

Just thought I'd share.

If you go about getting your contacts the right way, then you don't have to worry about crap like that. Get an eye exam folks and buy from a reputable dealer of special effect lenses.

Comment

Well, This looks like a great opportunity for some folks to let us know where to buy from! I know we're interested in buying a lot this year. I say a lot, to you guys may be piddly lol. But we plan on having at least 8 character's in detailed costumes with contacts needs.

Thinking about things like that is scary, but we just need to be careful when it comes to things like this.

Dewayne

Comment

You only get one set of peepers guys!! be careful with them! Unlike teeth once your eyes are gone theyre gooooone.

GO TO AN EYE DOCTOR!!!

My eye doctor did some research when I asked about lenses for the haunt I work at. He also asked that I come in to have them fitted after I got them in (he didn't charge for this since I already come in for normal contacts) He checked to make sure they were good material, fit right, and made sure they moved with the eye properly. Coastalcontacts.com is who I went through and didn't have any problems, and the lenses I wore were FDA approved.

Once the Halloween season is over get rid of the lenses because they might say a year lens but that equals up to about a month of wear time. Don't try to get 2 seasons out of lenses because you can get some serious eye infections!

Can't be too careful with something as vital as your vision.

Comment

Working...
        X