Important New class at Transworld

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important New class at Transworld

With all the talk about who is teaching, what classes are offered, how do I teach etc, I have an important announcement.
    I will be offering a class at the Ren Bar every nite. It is called " How to max out your credit card on overpriced drinks in 3 easy steps". I offered this class last year with resounding applause from my credit card company. The changes this year will be Allen Hopps and I will be overseeing who is in the lead on the great Shane Dobbs vs. Damon Carson Hook up extravaganza. We also have a few front row seats available for the George Maser vs. Hauntworld forum Cage Match.

In all seriousness, I am currently in Mexico on vacation and all I can think about is Transworld. I look forward to meeting some old friends and more importantly meet some new ones. I will be the tall guy with
    the tan buying Allen Hopps white Russians. Oh yeah I also have a really loud annoying laugh after a few swipes of the credit card. And George I have not forgot about that tent I talked to you about on the phone.

See ya soon campers! And it's Shane in the lead by a motor home.

Buck
    Capt.Chaos
    Fear Asylum Haunted House
    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Ha!!!!

Whoop whoop!!! Buck can't you pick a side? Either me or Damon!!!!! Shane and it's sex is where it's at who needs my room #! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

Buck,
      Let me know when you are really Trashed so I can talk you into buying that haunted island resort (the foam cup w ghost print on it floating in the puddle in my driveway) I have been trying to sell
      Kevin R. Alvey
      info at gore-galore.com
      www.gore-galore.com
      www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
      www.youtube.com/goregalore13
      www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Hey buck sign me up for a round or two on me so we can chat.

Kale

Comment

Hey Buck,
          Let me know if you want to set up a time to chat about your pre-show/add-on asylum attraction. Looking forward to meeting you!
          Best,
          Bill Rod.
          Bill Rod.
          Dark Tech Effects
          Automated DMX Lighting
          Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

I will also be teaching a class along with Buck..But this one is called how to get the most outta your bartender without maxing your credit card. You can watch me, Mudsticky and Damon all try to flirt with the bartender to get free booze. Watch us fail and have to pay for round after round. Because we dont wanna overwhelm (with all our amazing and smooth lines and moves)bartenders at the Ren Grand we will be offering this class at all the bars all over St Louis. Just find me and ask where the cheap drinks are and you can come along for FREE....thats right FREE...with a price like that, who can afford to say no!
            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by gore galore View Post
              buck,
              let me know when you are really trashed so i can talk you into buying that haunted island resort (the foam cup w ghost print on it floating in the puddle in my driveway) i have been trying to sell
              lmao!!!!!!!!

Comment

What? haunted island attraction? If that thing is turn key, throw in a free tshirt and its a done deal. You already have my credit card on file. Kale and Bill, absolutley and looking forward to it.

Buck
                Capt.Chaos
                Fear Asylum Haunted House
                Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tater View Post
                  I will also be teaching a class along with Buck..But this one is called how to get the most outta your bartender without maxing your credit card. You can watch me, Mudsticky and Damon all try to flirt with the bartender to get free booze. Watch us fail and have to pay for round after round. Because we dont wanna overwhelm (with all our amazing and smooth lines and moves)bartenders at the Ren Grand we will be offering this class at all the bars all over St Louis. Just find me and ask where the cheap drinks are and you can come along for FREE....thats right FREE...with a price like that, who can afford to say no!
                  Is this class still on if the bartenders are women? Sorry you walked into that one

Comment

Working...
                  X