Whitney Houston Dies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whitney Houston Dies

Didn't see a better place for it. For those interested, Whitney Houston passed away a while ago from unknown causes. Thought I'd share.

So we're cranking up some WH tunes while cooking supper.

Anyways, again, thought I'd share.

Dewayne

Yeaup.
    R.I.P.

Again, I haven 't heard WHY, just it was in Ottawa Canada. But yeah, drugs ruined her quick.

I tried finding "The Bodyguard" to watch, but apparantly it's loaned out

Comment

I heard that really sucks... just a couple days ago I saw Circus MJ here in St. Louis. Then boom another 80's icon dies. She had one of the best voices of all time.
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Very sad. So much talent.

Comment

R.I.P. Whitney

Video is one of my pseronal favorites!

Just goes to show you and we still don't know yet but mind you drug addition and it's demons will follow you all your life. Lot's of people think when you come out of rehab it's over when really it's just the start. Let's see what the out come is and remember one of the greatest voices of all time! She and her company have rented coaches from my company she was really a pretty lady. Shane and it's you will be missed! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

So sad!

A very tragic ending for someone so talented. I met her once back in the early 90's. She was very beautiful and gracious to her fans! R.I.P!
            Damon Carson
            Frightmasters
            Damon Carson

Comment

My driver

Called me once and said " Shane Whitney and Bobby is in such a bad fight I have had to pull the bus off the road and they are actually fighting outside the bus. I told him it's a hard thing but focus on your job and DO NOT GET INVOLVED! They are famous and as much as we both would like to intervene let it go they have their own staff and let them handle it. I remember hanging up the phone saying how could she have allowd this and him to control her. Sadly just like us they are humans with their on emotions. Let's hope that Whitney's soul is no longer lost and with God now! Shane and yes Damon she was very pretty and believe it or not when she was not with him she was a true joy! Shane

I might add being in the business I am in I hear so much from my drivers and fame can be destructive. Many work to achieve fame only to wish they had never found it! It's truly a double bladed knife.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X