Spider-Man vs. The Lizard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider-Man vs. The Lizard

Did anyone see the new Spider-Man Trailer featuring the Lizard. This one should be a bit darker considering the villain is a monster. Honestly I can say I'm not excited about this flick but all the same check it out what do you think

Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

A monster but what kind ? From the comics he might not be " evil " really...he will probably have that whole light vs dark thing going.

From the trailer it looks like they turned Spidey into Batman complete with Com. Gordon...and the Lizard looks like a scaly Venom with a tail...they should gone more for a were-lizard look or something. Waht is up with MJ being BLONDE !? :?

All in all it seems pretty predictable..but fans will love it I guess.

Comment

im not either!

Mainly because sam raimi and the rest of the cast jumped ship early in the project due to conflicts in the script and disagreement over the villian in the movie. This new guy looks younger and its like they are tryin to start things up and start a new franchise w it. Like they did the batman movies w new star ect. But in this case they didn't have a chioce. The blonde isn't m.j its gwen stacey peter parkers other love interest. About the only thing this has on the prior 3 spiderman movies is its in 3d. And I'm hoping that's not the only thing! I'm gonna see it because spiderman is my fav superheroe. Thank god for the avengers coming out this summer! Also looking forward to dark shadows and the final batman. For now anyway. Christian bale sd he isn't doing anymore.amen lol!

Damon
      Frightmasters
      Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
      X