Industry Input TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Industry Input TV Show

I am in the process of working on TV show with Danielle Harris. Without giving or going into much info the basic concept is about haunters across America as they build their shows as well as their normal jobs. This is subject to be altered some but right now that's where we are heading and where the talks are. What would you like to see, who would you like to see, what would you like to see covered. Where would you like to see this aired? Although I know who we're in talks to carry it. Who would you like to see. This is something me and her has teamed up on. Me and her will own the show unless we sell again several things could change but I want imput. IF THIS WAS BULLSHIT I WOULD NOT BE WASTING MY TIME POSTING and would not be in and out of LA wasting our time. With her as my partner I have passed several hurdles. Again I really don't need a change in ideas just imput of what we are doing. Let me hear from you I really want your input! Larry, Ben, Paul? Shane and it's I AM THE PRODUCER! Shane

I know Larry had mentioned something about a show as well this is not the same and I am not sure who contacted him. Me and Danielle own this show.
    Last edited by graystone; 02-07-2012, 12:50 PM.
    sigpic

Probably depends on how many episodes you're having and the style of the episode. Is it one haunt per show or does it follow several haunts per show? Following several haunts you probably should think to do a large, medium, small, and outdoors. Perhaps even a new haunter too. Syfy is probably you're target network too.
    Last edited by HauntedPaws; 02-07-2012, 12:29 PM.

Comment

I am in the process of working on TV show with Danielle Harris. Without giving or going into much info the basic concept is about haunters across America as they build their shows as well as their normal jobs. This is subject to altered some but right now that's where we are heading and where the talks are. What would you like to see, who would you like to see, what would you like to see covered. Where would you like to see this aired although I know who I would like to see. This is something me and her has teamed up on. Me and her will own the show unless we sell again several things could change but I want imput. IF THIS WAS BULLSHIT I WOULD NOT BE WASTING MY TIME POSTING and would not be in and out of LA wasting our time. With her as my partner I have passed several hurdles. Again I really don't need a change in ideas just imput of what we are doing. Let me hear from you I really want your input! Larry, Ben, Paul? Shane and it's I AM THE PRODUCER! Shane

I know Larry had mentioned something about a show as well this is not the same and I am not sure who contacted him. Me and Danielle own this show.
      I would certainly like to see ME hosting this show...
      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Paws....

My initial thoughts was it airing during Halloween however that's changed as they are more interested in a longer show that will air for a loner period of time. It was be up to 6 haunts per show airing the same haunts through the season. Shane and it's what do you guys want to see Shane!
        sigpic

Comment

Is "they" syfy? 6 for a hour show comes down to 7.5mins each with 15 minutes of commercials. This seems a little to brief?

Comment

Lol

Paws I said up to 6 I did not say 6 just depends. Also I am not looking for someone to question what I am doing or how I do it unless they want to front the money for this and then I will say do your own LOL. My reason for the thread is what they/you would like to see not how it's being done. So with that if you have any imput on what I asked in my origional post I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR IT. Just so I am clear as to the reason of this thread! Shane and it's back to the subject! Shane
            sigpic

Comment

You said up to 6 and MY INPUT was 6 seems to many for such a short, per episode time frame. So MY INPUT would be no more then 4. I didn't question squat or tell you how to do it either I was providing constructive criticism. I was only curious if SyFy was "they", because they appear to be having quite a few horror shows lately. If you're last post was being jovial I took didn't take it as such.

Comment

Once More

I don't need criticism. I need imput to the show and it's cast! AGAIN I ASKED WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE, WHO YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE AND WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE COVERED. I did not see you answer any of that and like I said in my first post I know who were doing the show with but I did not mention because I want to see what channel people are watching most. Jovial I am happy most of the time so you can usually take my post that way. Shane and maybe that clears things up! Shane
                sigpic

Comment

It would be cool if there was home haunters on it.
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Cast:
                    A scream queen host.
                    People the caliber of Jordu, Cleve or Ve for prop, theme, etc ... commentary.

I'd like to see:

How you make the effects specifically from start to finish.
                    Walk-throughs like we see here already but lights on and then lights off.
                    How much did this room cost?
                    DIY did a nice haunt build. 75% build, then going thought it in production with the host and then patrons going through.

Have props "break" and show how they're better fixed to prevent a re-occurrence.
                    Some haunt dos and don'ts and why.
                    Little haunt trivia.
                    Differences between haunts by region.
                    Little Transworld cameo.
                    flea market shopping for props
                    Little bit on actors and issues with actors.

Comment

Wow!

Originally posted by graystone View Post
                      I am in the process of working on TV show with Danielle Harris. Without giving or going into much info the basic concept is about haunters across America as they build their shows as well as their normal jobs. This is subject to be altered some but right now that's where we are heading and where the talks are. What would you like to see, who would you like to see, what would you like to see covered. Where would you like to see this aired? Although I know who we're in talks to carry it. Who would you like to see. This is something me and her has teamed up on. Me and her will own the show unless we sell again several things could change but I want imput. IF THIS WAS BULLSHIT I WOULD NOT BE WASTING MY TIME POSTING and would not be in and out of LA wasting our time. With her as my partner I have passed several hurdles. Again I really don't need a change in ideas just imput of what we are doing. Let me hear from you I really want your input! Larry, Ben, Paul? Shane and it's I AM THE PRODUCER! Shane

I would love to have them come do an episode at our place.. I could see something like featuring all the celebrties we've had over the years. And Shane as you know ther is always Drama at a haunted house.. Anytime you get that many folks together with the differant personalities.. What a show it could be...
                      Coming home from my 8 til 5 job and putting on my Atrox gear and heading off each night to put on the show.. I can see at the begining, giving hugs and kisses to my two little boys and letting them know that it only last a month.. It's really hard on them becuase I dont see them at all in the month of October...
                      Great concept!
                      Last edited by Slain; 02-07-2012, 03:16 PM. Reason: change

Comment

Originally posted by stewart
                        Hauntedpaws what do you do? Live on this site?
                        I get the pleasure of working from home and need a distraction on conference calls.

Comment

Paws!!!

Originally posted by HauntedPaws View Post
                          Cast:
                          A scream queen host.
                          People the caliber of Jordu, Cleve or Ve for prop, theme, etc ... commentary.

I'd like to see:

How you make the effects specifically from start to finish.
                          Walk-throughs like we see here already but lights on and then lights off.
                          How much did this room cost?
                          DIY did a nice haunt build. 75% build, then going thought it in production with the host and then patrons going through.

Have props "break" and show how they're better fixed to prevent a re-occurrence.
                          Some haunt dos and don'ts and why.
                          Little haunt trivia.
                          Differences between haunts by region.
                          Little Transworld cameo.
                          flea market shopping for props
                          Little bit on actors and issues with actors.
                          Thats exactly what I am looking for!!!!! Shane and it's keep them coming! Shane
                          sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Drama

Originally posted by Slain View Post
                            I would love to have them come do an episode at our place.. I could see something like featuring all the celebrties we've had over the years. And Shane as you know ther is always Drama at a haunted house.. Anytime you get that many folks together with the differant personalities.. What a show it could be...
                            Coming home from my 8 til 5 job and putting on my Atrox gear and heading off each night to put on the show.. I can see at the begining, giving hugs and kisses to my two little boys and letting them know that it only last a month.. It's really hard on them becuase I dont see them at all in the month of October...
                            Great concept!
                            I think I have at least 6 or seven folks from our place getting a divorce! Amazingly most are blaming it on the haunted house...PLEASE................

Comment

Paul!!!!

Originally posted by Slain View Post
                              I think I have at least 6 or seven folks from our place getting a divorce! Amazingly most are blaming it on the haunted house...PLEASE................
                              Their getting divorces at your place and they coming out of the closet at mine!!! Shane and it's LMAO! Shane
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X