New Haunt Profiles - Hauntworld.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Haunt Profiles - Hauntworld.com

Yes once again we have updated our haunted house profiles! We are talking about the profile you have here on Hauntworld.com.

We have added a few cool features...

Go here: http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_ho...i_the_darkness

I somewhat updated this profile last night. Scroll down towards the bottom of your profile you will find a facebook box at the bottom where anyone can post a review of your haunted house. If they post something on your profile it will be on the front page of their facebook page helping you spread the word. At the very least you can click over to your profile and leave a review of your own place or encourage people you know to leave you a review or feedback.

You can see on my profile we have two reviews so far... one from me LOL and one from my actor LOL. All the same they are still positive! LOL

Anyway moving on... you'll see we cleaned up the pages somewhat and added these review comment boxes. Just for the record we dont' make money off this site because we are constantly putting it all back into the site. We have some other plans as well... but it will have to wait until after the show. Just too busy... the new vendor directory tapped us out on time.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com
Working...
X