fake blood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fake blood

i have the stuff to make fake blood now what?

Allan Hopps tutorial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAmyA..._order&list=UL

Comment

Im going to say

YOU MAKE THE FREAKING BLOOD....come on mud you should know this already
      Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by spookhole
        What the hell kinda question is this?? Heres what you do you stick them all in a room and stare at them, and hopefully one day they will all decided to mix with each other till they become blood....No seriously though Take all the items stick them where the sun dont shine and you wait...maybe then you will get blood....or you can do it the easy way and MIX THEM and you just might get the answer to your question
        doesn't blood already come out of there once a month? :P

Comment

im not the asshole like all you that say all this crap about me this is so not cool and professional like i wish you all would grown up and stop picking on me and being rude

Comment

Mud

Maybe if you clarify what your asking they would provide an answer...but right now all your saying is I have all the stuff to make the blood what do I do with it...which seems that since you found some sort of recipe to get the ingredients of the blood you should follow the recipe. If this is NOT what your asking please clarify and you may get a better answer
            Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I assume this is the original Dick Smith Karo recipe? Can be found at his site I believe, Mud. If at TW come by our booth for help. Allan can truly help you out now with his Tutotrial. He's a great supporter.
              BYW, everyone gets picked on around these parts partner. It's a sign of demented love for you.
              Trust me, when the picking stops, your in, and boring!!

If you get stuck, I'll help..,
              Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Marich View Post
                I assume this is the original Dick Smith Karo recipe? Can be found at his site I believe, Mud. If at TW come by our booth for help. Allan can truly help you out now with his Tutotrial. He's a great supporter.
                BYW, everyone gets picked on around these parts partner. It's a sign of demented love for you.
                Trust me, when the picking stops, your in, and boring!!

If you get stuck, I'll help..,
                exactly, if we don't pick on you...then you're in trouble lol

Comment

What?!

Mud if people dont pick on you then your not loved! I loved Damiens comment! LOL! Hillarious! But anyway put them in a bowl and get to work! Its not rocket science try it in small quanities and if you mess up start over. Its not that difficult! Have fun!
                  Damon
                  Frightmasters
                  Damon Carson

Comment

ok ty all but i have made blood i get a pic for you all soon

Comment

fake blood

here my fake blood blood.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X