Attention Haunt Shirt Designers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Haunt Shirt Designers!

We recently sold a Dad and Son two Ravens Grin grey tees with a black ink line drawing on it of Mr. Tuxedo working a "Victim" along on the Bad Dream Bed. They were coming back for the second year , very happy with their times here, Dad looks closer at the shirt and tells his son, "You won't be able to wear this shirt to school." "?" "It has "SKULLS" on it."
    The "Skulls" are not the main focus of the drawing, just small side-edge decorations , one is the size of a Dime, the other one is smaller.
    So.. I guess if you want to create a shirt that CAN be worn to school better take inventory of any wandering skulls lurking around and erase them?
    I told my Wife he could cover them with a couple of small stickers.
    The world as we have known it will cease to exist if a tiny drawing of a skull or two makes it passed the school security.
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Well, you are dealing with an educational system that just declared that pizza is a vegetable. There isn't a lot of deep thought in schools any more. Maybe it would be okay if your shirt had a picture of skull eating pizza.
    sigpic
    Louis Brown
    Owner, operator, and dish washer
    at
    DarkWood Manor

Comment

Big business declared pizza a vegetable so they could keep peddling it in schools.

Comment

An Advantage of a small school

I have seen this and been told about this, a small school hires kitchen help who are nice women, who really care about making really good , tasty food for the kids.
        They show off their skills making food items not usually ever experienced in most cafeterias, like home made sweet rolls (with the sticky stuff on top) Real gravy, desserts that look very nice and taste fantastic!
        But then in a small school everybody knew everybody else and or were even related to some of them!
        Do the highest school test scores Still come from those one-room schoolhouses in Iowa and Alaska?
        ""Bigger" is not always "Better"... just... bigger.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

i say wear it!

What really is wrong with a skull? Did they take them out of science class, history, and drama class.! I mean really I personally think that's ridiculous! D. Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

My kids have been wearing shirts with skulls on them to school for many years. I guess it depends on the school system...
            http://www.bigscaryshow.com
            http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Jim, you should really consider moving out of Illinois.
              www.haroldshaunt.com

Comment

Our t-shirt

In 2006 we carved our version of a Jolly Roger into the maze. Our t-shirts had a big skull with bandana skull cover, gold ring in one ear and underneath that was a dagger crossed by a flintlock pistol. Zero weapons policy at school...t-shirts depicting them are a no-no. My daughter had one teacher that told her not to wear that shirt...against school policy. That was a couple years ago. She wears it to school as much as any other shirt now...without any flack from schools. And this is NOT a small hidden weapon picture. The flintlock is a good 10" as well as the dagger...and the skull is about 6" tall. Now carving that flintlock pistol in the maze was not fun. For the curious www.bestmaze.com and see 2006 photo.

I would not redo that shirt today as I love my shirts in schools. We have gone to things like Unit 70's Yogoth on the back (called them and they were happy to let us put it on).

Wicked Farmer

Comment

Working...
                X