Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need HELP, Suggestions for a Christmas themed room this season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need HELP, Suggestions for a Christmas themed room this season.

I am look for any suggestions, help, ideas that I can use as part of a Christmas themed room this season.
    Thanks,
    Scott

Decorate a dead needle-less tree.

Comment

Elfs that killed santa and tied him to a chair with xmas lights....?
      Chris Riehl
      Sales@spookyfinder.com
      (586)209-6935
      www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Fright, I love the wrapping Santa up with Christmas light idea.
        We also thought about converting Granny into Mrs. Claus, rocking with a big bloody stocking full of gunk.

Comment

i love the idea of a chained up santa lol. how about evil toys? or bad kids chucking coal at santa? or demonic cannibalistic reindeer eating santa? that'd be neat!

Comment

Distortions actually makes the elves and santa/mrs claus.....they're around the same prices as granny and the others that rock. I like the idea of the elves trapping santa in the chimney and lighting a fire under him.....also a sleigh wreck with santa all mangled and the reindeer eating him would be cool.....or a workshop scene where santa is in the corner in a cage and the elves are making torture devices instead of toys.....

Comment

oooh... a good raimi-style reigndeer zombie. or how about elves making toys OUT OF the good little boys and girls? could lead into a pretty cool doll room.
              -Mat

Comment

Someday I want to do an entire holiday haunt.

I have an idea for a thin room (or wide hallway) on both sides on the walls santas reindeer are mounted on the wall. Either animatronic or real mounts(cheaper). The one on the end isn't actually a mount though. It is a breakaway wall where a full size animatronic deer comes out on a track. The wall is decorated (plaque) to make it look the same as the others though. Use name plaques so people know which reindeer is which.

Could also have a meat packing area with a grinder and packages/ body bags of the reindeer names. Have someone actually using the grinder would be cool and gross too. Get the kind with a hand crank, increases safety. Might even be able to remove the sharp/grinding parts.

Comment

HaHa I love the reighndeer eating the Santa!!!
                  Another idea is to get some shorter people (or even kids) and have them dressed as an elf and give them a chainsaw...
                  CREEPY!
                  Chris Riehl
                  Sales@spookyfinder.com
                  (586)209-6935
                  www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

How about Ginger bread men with eaten off limbs with blood and guts spilling out?
                    Chris Riehl
                    Sales@spookyfinder.com
                    (586)209-6935
                    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Working...
                    X