Alabama vs LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alabama vs LSU

Who's it gonna be? I got to go with my boys! Shane and it's ROLL TIDE! Shane
    sigpic

I think they dragged the college football season way too far this game should have been played 2 weeks ago at least why they wait until the rest of the world is watching the NFL playoffs.

LSU looks pretty strong though.

DA

Comment

Going with LSU. The Alabama fans at work are killing me!

Comment

It will be Roll Tide Roll.........

Shawn

Comment

Too close to call. It was about as close as it gets when it was at bama, so now we will have to see how bama plays at what is almost a lsu home game. Two tough teams and it better make for a good game.
          Jared Layman

Comment

I like'em both but LSU will rip stuff up tonight. Bama 17 LSU 24 - if you bet take the under LSU defense will give no quarter.

GO SEC

game update: I've been wrong before but not this wrong LSU is absent from school tonight, wow.
            Last edited by Twin Locusts; 01-09-2012, 10:07 PM.

Comment

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roll tide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shane and it's number 1!!! Shane this time!
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, that is going to suck playing Alabama in Dallas next fall. Maybe we can get the game postponed for a few years, lol.
                Jared Layman

Comment

21/0

Originally posted by Twin Locusts View Post
                  I like'em both but LSU will rip stuff up tonight. Bama 17 LSU 24 - if you bet take the under LSU defense will give no quarter.

GO SEC

game update: I've been wrong before but not this wrong LSU is absent from school tonight, wow.
                  Twin you kinda missed that one my friend! Shane and it's 14 National Championships!!!! Shane
                  sigpic

Comment

Shane,

I didnt picture you a big football fan? You follow football?

Comment

Dark

I am a huge collage football fan! Alabama Crimson Tide! Don't care anyting for pro football though! Shane and it's Roll Tide!
                      sigpic

Comment

Well Congrats.

They only managed to score just one touchdown yet they still were able to dominate them. Lucky for Bama LSU's QB is horrible too.

Good revenge game for them.

DA

Comment

DA

One touch down, one field goal, one point! Even if you win by 1 point you win! Shane and it's NATIONAL CHAMPS! Shane!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

I heard they may lose up to 7 defensive starters? Should be an interesting next couple weeks. I love college football, can't wait for National Signing day. See u in Dallas. Go blue, even though they are going to lose .
                            Jared Layman

Comment

Working...
                            X