POS System without WiFi/Wireless/DSL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POS System without WiFi/Wireless/DSL

Hola Haunters. We are adding a POS this year, but I don't have WiFi or wireless service at the haunt. I would like to do online ticketing, and then scan their tickets onsite (and of course sell tickets onsite). All needs to tie together. We are a small haunt so I am not ready to invest $$$ into a system but I need to move away from paper tickets and add online ticket sales. Credit card transactions would be another plus if I could get it to work without wireless connections (risky without authorizations I know, but looking to you guys for your experiences with this stuff).

Big T
    Travis "Big T" Russell
    President
    Big T Productions Inc

Owner and Operator of "The Plague" and "Camp Nightmare"

Customer Quote of the year: "Damn, I pissed myself"

ipad with 4g or getting a 4g modem to work on either verizon or att is your best bet. Either solution is only about 100-200 a year plus equipment cost.

Comment

POS system

Go to squareup.com. I met this company at a recent trades how I was at. This may be something that may help you out.

Chaos
      Capt.Chaos
      Fear Asylum Haunted House
      Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Talk to Lee at Ticketleap, you can scan and redeem tickets using and iPhone or Android phone just buy downloading there free app.

Robert

Comment

Do you have access to a dial line? You could put a splitter on an existing phone line and rent a POS terminal for a few months ( in Canada)

Comment

Originally posted by Terrorknight View Post
            Talk to Lee at Ticketleap, you can scan and redeem tickets using and iPhone or Android phone just buy downloading there free app.

Robert
            Wait till you see what we premiere at Transworld... It's very exciting.
            sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Iphone also has the ability to get a credit card scanner to scan cards with the phone.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/credi...290137919?mt=8
              Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

I used squareup this year very cool
                Gary
                Midnight Evil Productions
                www.MidnightEvil.com
                Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
                www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Working...