Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close to selling out!!!

Just an update.......
    The coaches are filling up quickly. If you want a specific time you need to get your tickets soon. Theres a few left in each time slot but not many.
    Reserve yours TODAY!

www.thedarkness.com

Greg
    Zombie Safari Paintball
    Greg Allen
    scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
    www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Trust me when I tell you this event has limits all over it... the event only runs in the early part of the evening and is limited by buses. There isn't many tickets to this left at all... its not a money maker no one is making money just covering costs of doing it. Greg is throwing like 30 actors out there he's bringing them all in from Columbia and doing all this work to get it ready to go.

You can't buy another bus for say 5 more people... its limited so if you want a ticket you need to hurry. This event is basically sold out right now there is only a few tickets left.

Larry
      Larry Kirchner
      President
      www.HalloweenProductions.com
      www.BlacklightAttractions.com
      www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
      www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Just got back from Creepyworld. We delivered our Zombie trailers to the area then spent time seeing how much modification its gonna take to get Tombstone turned into a Zombie slaying paradise.
        I think you will enjoy what we have to offer. Its gonna be a zombie/old west kinda shootout. lol
        All of our tickets are sold out UNLESS you buy one of the combo ticket options. We warned you it was limited! You still have a chance to slay some zombies! Buy your COMBO tickets today at www.thedarkness.com

Greg
        Zombie Safari Paintball Attractions
        Booth 341
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Working...
        X