Happy New Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year!

As we move out of the old year and into the new, here's a test question to help you determine if you are truly pursuing your interests, passions and calling...

If you won the lottery today would you:
    - keep doing what you do for a living?
    - keep pursuing the educational major you are pursuing?
    - keep living where you are living?
    - add anything new to your bucket list?

Don't let waiting for chance or luck get in the way of your dreams! Don't let life happen to you... get in touch with your passion and make life happen!

Happy New Year!

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

I'm hopeful all my question asking, post reading, web searching and emails help my resolution become a reality this new year.

Comment

Originally posted by Raycliff Manor View Post
      As we move out of the old year and into the new, here's a test question to help you determine if you are truly pursuing your interests, passions and calling...

If you won the lottery today would you:
      - keep doing what you do for a living?
      - keep pursuing the educational major you are pursuing?
      - keep living where you are living?
      - add anything new to your bucket list?

Don't let waiting for chance or luck get in the way of your dreams! Don't let life happen to you... get in touch with your passion and make life happen!

Happy New Year!

Kel

If I won the lottery today I would not hesitate to say I'd keep District of the Dead running for many seasons to come. My move to Phoenix in October 2011 led me to experience the mind blowing The Nest haunted house here sparking my true passion for the haunt industry again, after years of home haunting and creature/set design. And your book Kelly made me truly realize what I was born to do.

In a perfect world I would continue District of the Dead in Buffalo, NY, buy a small home or condo in Scottsdale, AZ where I reside now, and build a small home on my father's property in Buffalo, NY, bouncing back and forth seasonally. I love where I grew up in Buffalo. I miss the water, culture, family and friends in Buffalo. But I also love Scottsdale, the automobile scene here, and the SouthWest climate in general.

Buying, selling, and detailing cars for a living is a passion of mine, but it is not something I'd do forever like the haunt.

Bucket list?? My bucket list now includes a lot of traveling: 2 week trip to England/Ireland, and 2+ weeks in Sydney, Australia. My best friend almost had me convinced to do sky diving with him this past summer when I was home. Neither of us ended up going with the haunt build. But I'd say that's still on the bucket list now!
      District of the Dead Haunted House & Morbid Entertainment

http://www.BuffaloFear.com
      http://www.MorbidEntertainment.com

Comment

Working...
      X