Zombie Knight costume- very excited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zombie Knight costume- very excited

i havnt been this excited about a costume since we finished the zombie king! please tell me what you think.

zomknight1.jpgzomknight2.jpgzomknight3.JPG
    Tim McCall

Very interesting! When will it be up for sale?! And how much? I will definitely have use for a few of them.... if you plan on making and selling a few that is.
    Bryce Ring
    Co-owner/ Designer
    Twisted Realms Haunted House

Comment

we do sell them. theyre $1095.00. will be available for presale in a week for too. there still some minor things we have to put on it.
      Tim McCall

Comment

Cool!

Tim you guys have talent! I wish so bad someone would make a costume on the quality like you guys make that's totally different! I want someone to make a creature of some kind! Please you guys do it! Shane and it would be awsome! Shane
        sigpic

Comment

Shane we got something like that. pics to come in the coming weeks. 6 new costumes from Haunt tactics for 2012!
          Tim McCall

Comment

Tim

Something like the Creature from the Black Lagoon with a little bigfoot and a wolf man thrown in! Shane and it's cool can't wait! Shane
            sigpic

Comment

lol ok maybe not like that, more like faun from pans labrynth meets tree beard from LOTR meets swamp thing
              Tim McCall

Comment

love it and interested keep us posted
                The Care Taker
                John "DarkTombCreations.com"

Comment

small video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIzzq...eature=related
                  Tim McCall

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...4J90WQk9s&NR=1
                    Tim McCall

Comment

Great work, but it will be hard to fit in with the traditional Victorian theme most haunts use, it's very unique perfect, I think, for magic the gathering events. Does the hair come in other colors? The white looks a bit too neat and clean.

How about any alien suits or like someone said a wolf suit?

Jake

Comment

A bunch of new people seem to be commenting on here lol, Tim's company makes some of the most incredible professional costumes in the industry, slightly newer name "Haunt Tactics" but a LOT of experience and professionalism. Check him out at TW this year. =)

And Tim, this is great but I can't get past Zombie King! Hahaha. It's so awesome! Hopefully we'll be working one into one of the Fear Factory CT attractions this year if we can glorify it correctly.

Comment

Its really starting to come together

This costume gives me goosebumps
                          Attached Files
                          Tim McCall

Comment

TZwo more quick photos before we get ready for our professional shoot. Please let us know what you think.

zombie knight11.JPGzombie knight12.JPG

A once over video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uawu9...ture=autoshare
                            Tim McCall

Comment

Tim
                              Let me know when you are taking pre orders. I need to place an order. I must say I thought I would like the flesh tone better but the green knight seems to pop more which isn't what I was thinking. Great costumes and fits our new theme. Very excited. I need a queen however too. Lovely work.

Comment

Working...
                              X