No announcement yet.

Very Difficult Decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Randy. We're moving back to the San Diego area...

Kel
    sigpic
    Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Kelly,

My prayers for you both and both of your moms.
      My wifes grandma battled dementia and it took her mom and 4 other siblings round the clock watch along with utilizing some night nurses. Not fun times.
      You guys are in my thoughts and prayers!

Kirk
      Kirk Boemmel
      Dark Ghost Manor
      www.darkghostmanor.com

sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kirk! I really appreciate it! We're driving back to Cali with our possessions in a truck and Lee will be following with his Mom and our cat, Eureka, in the car. It's definitely going to make for an interesting and challenging road trip! We know it will all work out though. A great new journey ahead of us... and the haunt journey has only begun!

Kel
        sigpic
        Kelly Allen
        www.RaycliffManor.com
        www.HauntBook.com

Comment

San Diego - nice, me daughter recently graduated from SDSU and is setting down roots there, I get there often, A very nice city. I wish you all the best on what is certainly a difficult transition in life.
          Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
          Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
          2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Comment

Hey Kelly

Let me know when you get settled back in and we can get together out here.
            Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
            Gary
            Midnight Evil Productions
            www.MidnightEvil.com
            Owner/Operator of www.CoffinCreek.com/
            www.Twitter.com/CoffinCreek

Comment

Thanks so much Randy. Gary, we'll definitely have to connect. I'll be in touch!

Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, Happy Festivus, etc., etc. everyone!!!

May the New Year find you enjoying incredible abundance and manifesting all your dreams (SCREAMS)!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

It's unfortunate that I never had the opportunity to experience RayCliff Manor or meet you in person yet.

I understand your situation though. My grandmother is 88 years old, perfect physical health, but was diagnosed with dementia a few years ago. This past summer when I returned to Buffalo for District of the Dead I could see how fast the downward progression of the disease was first hand living at home again. She's been living with my father the last couple years and during my few months home I don't know how my father would have handled the entire situation day in and day out without me there.

Wishing you, Lee, and your mothers the best in a difficult time. It is very heart-warming to see you closing down a dream to take care of family. I would do the same if I were in your position.

Looking forward to meeting you at Transworld this March and if I'm still living in Phoenix the coming years I'd definitely make the trip to California to assist with Raycliff Manor's new phase when I could.

Best regards, Chris.
                District of the Dead Haunted House & Morbid Entertainment

http://www.BuffaloFear.com
                http://www.MorbidEntertainment.com

Comment

I meant to get on here as soon as Brian told me the news, but as you well know, busy busy busy as always. But I did want to send my well wishes for you and Lee. I know it was a hard decision, but better things will come of it. With you guys behind the wheel, I guarantee it. You have been an inspiration to me and I look forward to seeing where you guys go next.

See you at MHC!!
                  There's nothing wrong with you, there's something wrong with the world you live in.

www.evilusions.com

Comment

Thanks so much for the kind words! I'm in the midst of getting ready for the move back to San Diego and Lee and I are trying to tie up all the loose ends we can as fast as we can. Once we're settled, I'll be back on here as much as possible to try and help when and where I can! Thanks again...

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Thoughts and Prayers

being sent your way from NY best of luck and hope everything works out for the best!
                      Senior Operator of Forest Of Fear at The Utica Zoo
                      Visions Of Fear Productions

Comment

Working...
                      X