Legendary Haunt tour and Shocktoberfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary Haunt tour and Shocktoberfest

Although I am not going to be attending the haunt tour this weekend, I wanted to share our great experience at Shocktoberfest last weekend. We took our available crew to Shocktoberfest this past Saturday night. We had a BLAST! It was so much fun, their actors were really good and of course we had some young girls that freaked out! Funny how ghouls become such screamers in plain clothes....he he. We absolutely LOVED the fellow in the midway that will creep up on you and sit on your feet. He is FREAKIN AWESOME they nicknamed him Bob, I think.

Just wanted to express our thanks one last time to Pat. Your hospitality was second to none. I would hope that we would all treat eachother like this when visiting other peoples attractions.

Everyone enjoyed themselves. I am certain Terror behind the walls and Pennhurst will be awesome as well. Was at Pennhurst last year with our crew. Have fun and stay safe.

Hee hee, this is "Bob", the awesome actor. Let me say I don't rattle much much for scares but when I asked him to pose for a picture and he started grabbing at my neck and sniffing me, I really got a little nervous. He was absolutely awesome and thanks a million times to Heather for taking us....what a WONDERFUL time Shock!!!
    Attached Files
    Kimmy

http://hauntedkimmycreations.weebly.com/

Comment

Working...
    X