Hauntworld.com Final Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld.com Final Report

Hauntworld.com is now officially undisputed #1 haunted house website on the planet confirmed by online tracking sources. HauntedHouseMagazine.com and HauntedHouseOnline.com also did very very well...

The Top 10 Most Viewed States are as follows:

1) Ohio 300,000 times
    2) PA 270,000 times
    3) Illinois 226,000 times
    4) Michigan 150,000 times
    5) Cali 130,000 times
    6) New York 130,000 times
    7) Washington 130,000 times
    8) Indiana 122,000 times
    9) Georgia 120,000 times
    10) Texas 115,000 times.

The list goes on from there... tons of states got into the 100,000 plus such as Alabama, Tennessee, New Jersey, Kentucky, blah, blah. To put it in perspective a state like Montana only had about 11,000 page clicks. Keep in mind all these stats ARE ONLY HAUNTWORLD...when you add in HHO, or the magazine page or whatever you add thousands more.

The most clicked on page is our Page where we house all the featured articles something I suggest everyone gets done with Patti in 2012. Nearly 600,000 people clicked on that page. The most read article was 13th Gate which was read 68,000 times. Cutting Edge article was read second most with 58,000 clicks, Penthurst was #3 with 48,000 clicks.

Some haunts profiles where clicked on up to 30,000 times which I couldn't believe... Bates Profile was clicked over 30,000 times.

Total traffic for the year should end up around 4.1 million just for Hauntworld.com alone. Traffic for all the sites together including HauntedHouseOnline.com, HauntedHouseMagazine.com and even sites like HalloweenAttractions should put all the sites in the area of about 8 million visits from people trying to find Halloween attraction info clearly making our system two if not three times bigger than the next biggest out there.

One suggestion I would make to EVERYONE... get featured articles period. Best thing you could ever invest in! Again wanted to thank everyone who supported our website make sure you get with Patti to secure everything you want for 2012. We can sell anything you want NOW but will not collect payments until January for tax purposes.

If you have any questions feel free to email us and ask.

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Thanks Larry, I can say it drove people to our website and I think the lead banners are a good thing to purchase. Will be renewing ours.

Comment

Working...
    X