Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LHB Designs?

Hello all,

Anyone remember the new vendor LHB Designs that was at Transworld earlier this year? They did the air propelled flopping around intestines that you wear, it was a silicone chest piece. They did some other air stuff, masks I believe. I think the guys name was Bobby Something... Anyways, we ordered a chest piece from them, paid half down and now they seem to be gone from this earth. Web site www.lbhdesigns.com is dead, phone number just goes to voice mail, etc. I really liked that piece and was hoping to get it for this year. Anyone out there have any info?

Thanks for your time!

-Joel-
    Heartstoppers
    Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
    www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Good Luck

We purchased the corpse with the flopping intestines But we made sure to buy the model they had on the table. I can't believe how many times this happens with new venders. As a rule we won't order from new venders no matter how cool a item is, if we can't leave with it then we pass until the next year. What sucks is because of venders like this we didn't order from Haunt Tactics. I heard such good things about Haunt Tactics I decided to buyba couple of masks at the National Show which the crew loved and finally ordered a full suit Very Late in the Season. The guys were Great, we received a great suit that matched the mask we bought earlier and did it in a crazy quick time frame..

I hope they take care of you, otherwise have a nice visit with them in March.

Good Luck,

Dan Augusto
    Owner Tombstone Productions

Comment

Thanks Dan for the thoughts, but nobody else knows anything about this company or the owners?
      Nothing huh.. Oh wells.. One more lesson learned.

-Joel-
      Heartstoppers
      Haunted House

Sacramento, CA

www.scaredyou.com

www.fb.com/heartstoppers
      www.twitter.com/heartstoppershh

Comment

Working...
      X