Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire at Screams / Scarborough Faire (Allen H's haunt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Forsaken Crypt
    replied
    Very sorry to hear this Allen. Best of luck to you.

Leave a comment:

• Gore Galore
    replied
    Sad news Allen, Sorry.
    But Thankfully the your upcoming season is ok.

Leave a comment:

• Allen H
    replied
    Thanks

Thank you all for the well wishes, the good vibes are appreciated. Been a rough day, morso for others than for me. My co worker will be missed he really enjoyed the haunt side (many on crew prefer the Ren side) and he was one of the most interesting men I have ever met. The crew we have are handling the situation very well. We have lost much but the SCREAMS side of the park was untouched.
    Again thank you haunt family for your concern and well wishes
    Allen H

Leave a comment:

• Nightmaresgate
    replied
    Thinking of you and your Faire Family Allen!

I am grateful that you are ok physically. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

Leave a comment:

• Banshee
    replied
    Sad news Our thoughts are with your Renn Faire family Allan

Leave a comment:

• screamline studios
    replied
    I am so sorry to hear this Allen give me a call if you need anything (440) 205-0111 i will try my best to help in this dark moment. Jason out!!!

Leave a comment:

• screamforadream
    replied
    That is extremely tragic, I'm glad Allen is okay and thoughts and prayers go to the deceased's loved ones.

Leave a comment:

• jakprintsHAUNT
    replied
    As I have shared I know first hand how devastating a fire can be, so much more tragic with a life lost. My thoughts go out to all involved and hope for as pain free of a recovery as possible

Mike "Pogo" Hach

Leave a comment:

• Mad Wax Sculptor
    replied
    Im just glad it wasn't any worse than it was . Thank God there were not more fatalities

Leave a comment:

• drfrightner
    replied
    Second fire this year that wiped out a ton of equipment. Yeah that really sucks. Sounds like from what I read someone lived there and the fire started in their living space... could have been from smoking, left something on who knows. Yeah that hurts!

Larry

Leave a comment:

• Fear Unfathomed
    replied
    So sad to hear about this. I am definitely praying for everyone, especially the friends and family of the one who was lost. And I am thanking God Allen is ok.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Haunt
    replied
    It's sad when these stories come about, fire at any level is a very devistating even when it takes a life.

Thoughts and prayers are going out!

Mr. Haunt

Leave a comment:

• Mistress DeSade
    replied
    Originally posted by MorgueofDoom View Post
    As I'm sure Allen is busy at the moment, maybe I can help clarify some things. The buildings and property that houses Screams is said to be untouched. Also, Allen's Trail is located on the back end of the property and from my understanding is far from where the blaze was. The 7 structures that burned were primarily in an area toward the entrance that the public rarely see's both during Scarborough and Screams. As for their lost one I will not comment. Its a sad day here in Texas...

Thanks for the update Daniel.

Leave a comment:

• MorgueofDoom
    replied
    As I'm sure Allen is busy at the moment, maybe I can help clarify some things. The buildings and property that houses Screams is said to be untouched. Also, Allen's Trail is located on the back end of the property and from my understanding is far from where the blaze was. The 7 structures that burned were primarily in an area toward the entrance that the public rarely see's both during Scarborough and Screams. As for their lost one I will not comment. Its a sad day here in Texas...

Leave a comment:

• Jonathan
    replied
    Thank god Allen is okay. And my heart and prayers goes out to the family who lost a loved one. It is never easy to deal with such a loss so my prayers are for them.

As for the haunt. It is good to hear the haunt buildings are okay .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X