Expect some problems...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expect some problems...

Hauntworld has been moved to a new server, but the DNS isn't pointed. But as soon as it does get pointed there could be some down time... Don't panic! If you see something thats NOT working let me know.

THanks
    Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Just FYI...

Once the new server is 100% set up, you will see a NEW message board... out with the old and in with the new. We will also bring back our LIVE CHAT... We added the live chat on Findhauntedhouses.com about 2 months ago so clients can problem solve live with tech support. We took that down beacuse of the server move. We will be putting it back...

Also once the move is official we'll start to upload the all new Hauntworld.com. Lastly, we'll get findhaunts to work on Hauntworld itself.

All coming soon!

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

When the new message board is up and running, will we still have access to the OLD one? There's a TON of useful information on the current message board and I'm sure that everyone can benefit by continuing to have access.

Thanks!

ROY
      The Haunter's Depot
      www.HauntersDepot.com

The Haunter's Depot -- You Can Scare Them! We Can Help! (A division of Haunted Ventures FX.) We are your premier source for Halloween merchandise. Thousands of products available including costumes, masks, static and animated props, changing portraits, makeup supplies, special visual and audio effect equipment, glow necklaces, lightsticks, and MUCH more!

Comment

Moving forums from server to server is always a dangerous business... All the forums I've been to have messages like: "moving forums please pray that everything gonna be OK" and then few lines ahead "crap! we lost everything!! :'( " at some point of their history (specially old ones).
        http://www.redcrowdesign.net

Comment

Working...
        X