No announcement yet.

RIP my beloved cousin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank ya'll for the encouraging posts. I knew I could post her, with my second family, and get soe positive feedback. These last few days have been hard to deal with, having so much emotion tied in to his situation, but we all knew it was coming, just didn't know how soon.

THANK YOU AGAIN, TO EVERYBODY! Thanks for your support.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Sorry to hear, Sherre's oldest son from another relationship who is now 6 is sorta like this. He has M-R, possibly Autism, the mind of about a 2 yr old. And the list goes on. My life has been very stressful for the last 3 1/2 to 4yrs. I sometimes think it may put me in an early grave! My other two boys who are my are sweet as can be and I love them with all my heart. But it bothers me and worries me the 6yr old may hurt them really bad someday because they are much smaller than him. He is on heavy meds but they dont really seem to work or slow him down much at times. We visit a psychiatrist for him monthly. He has been seen to a mental hospital more than 3 times for help. Still no improvement. Here lately he was doing better. Finally I thought A BREAK!?! But now he is having a big relapse and going back to the way his was. Never did I ever think I would ever have to deal with something like this in my life. It isnt easy! I pray alot for him to get better. But sometimes its hard to be optimistic. Sorry dont mean to spill all my problems on here but sometimes you need someone to talk to. Maybe I feel comfortable with everyone on here to share this. Again Im sorry brad.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

I am new on here but I wanted to say I am sorry for your los

Kidney failure is such a traumatic ordeal for everyone involved. My father
        passed away from Kidney Failure but he had such a great outlook and
        never complained as I am sure your cousin was the same. I am sure your cousin is looking down on you from
        heaven ccompletely healed and with great love for you!
        May everyone's prayers be a comfort to you.
        Come Scream with us at SCREAM FARM

Comment

Thank ya'll so much for these comforting words. It really does help.
          Brad Bowen
          Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
          X