No announcement yet.

What scares you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can feel for her. There are many things that only scare me if they TOUCH me... One evening, I was washing the dishes while my husband spoke to his friend on the phone. I reached into the drawer for a drying towel and a field mouse ran across my fingers. I let out a shreik that the friend on the phone could hear. He even said "THAT was a Mouse scream!" I thought my husband would laugh himself to death when he came running in to find out that I had indeed been scared by a tiny rodent. :roll:
    ------------------------
    The child is grown, the dream is gone.
    I have become comfortably numb.

Comment

taking a crap in a public restroom(I hope I'm not alone on this one).

Oh, and spiders too.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

This is not a joke, and I'm not trying to be funny. I'm afraid of going into public bathrooms alone. I'm not afraid of the school bathrooms though. I'm always afraid there will be some freak in there hiding in the stall or that the guy next to me will pull a knife. It freaks the crap outta me. Sometimes when I'm washing my hands and there's someone next to me, we make eye contact through the mirrior and it scares me even worse.
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

These last few posts reminded me of somethings. Jim I remember or I seem to remember when we came to your haunt on Memorial Weekend 4 or 5 years ago. I cant remember which. You either had the sound of bee's or real wasps were flying in the highest part of your house? I cant really remember. But I know it was unexpected and a bit scary at the time. I hope you only let the real wasp's out of the jar for haunters only! :twisted: Also I've never been scared of bats but one warm October night 3 seasons ago I get home after one and closing the haunt and theres a bat in our house. Okay no problem I just call Sher-re she's at work and I tell her, You may not wanna come home tonight. She says why? I say theres a bat in our house! She doesnt beleive and Im like ya theres a friggin bat in our house. So I tell the kids to stay outside on the porch. So here I am tryin to swat this bat with a broom looking like Chris Farley in Black Sheep! I cant hit this thing if it was as broad as a barn. And in the house his wingspan looked almost as wide. It had at least a 3ft wingspan! Anyway it lands on the wall up by the ceiling. I knock it down with a broom and throw a blanket over it and throw it and the blanket out the front door. Kinda creepy to experience that! Oh and ya public bathrooms are gross and I try to touch everything with a towel on the way out the door. Always use the toilet paper gaskets if there available!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

So how often do you blow a gasket?
            Too much compression? Too much high octane?
            Over-reving?
            Did you take a putty knife and scrape away all of the old gasket before you put down your new one?
            Did you scrape both surfaces? I know it can hurt, you have to do it!
            I don't care what the self-proclaimed "experts" say. Putty knives will NEVER replace toilet paper!
            It might work if you re-shaped your rear by sitting for many hours at the lowest point of a flat-bottomed boat?
            Many gaskets like flat surfaces.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I don't like huge massive creatures like willy mamoths or whales. They freak me out!!
              Spooky Wishes
              Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Now that you broght it up, there were two times I was standing beside large rusty steel tanks and I felt some unnamed fear?
                Maybe it was an archetypal image of something my pre-historic ancestors were endangered by? (Large animal? Hippo? Dino?)
                Or maybe I was afraid the big, rusty tank would suddenly burst and drown me standing next to it?
                I'm referring to tanks 60 feet long by 12 foot high in a room not much bigger than the tank!
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                X