Trailer Haunt Images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trailer Haunt Images

Just in case you haven't read one of my shameless plugs the seminar on Trailers Haunts.. I have a request.

If anyone out there either has a trailer haunt or pictures of a trailer haunt just send me the images and I will include them as an example in my seminar. Since the seminar is about the Concept of Trailer Haunts, not just my attractons, I would just like to show other variations.

Please include the name of the Haunt and the photographer if it's not your haunt and I will include it. Mainly looking for outside shots, but might use cool interiors.

Here's a couple examples below. (probably last year for the paint job on the Hotel...it's not what I wanted, looks to much like a cow!!)

Email me pictures and info at

rjprod@cox.net

Thanks,
    Rich
    (same email address)
    Attached Files
    R&J Productions
    Las Vegas, NV
    www.LasVegasHaunts.com

This is not mine, but here is an aerial view of Creepyworld in Fenton, MO. Here, you can see the trailer set-up including the outdoor haunts and hayride. -Tyler
    Attached Files
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Do you want outside pics only or inside also? I can send both.
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Mainly Outside shots, but if you have any unique inside shots that emphasize that it doesn't look like the inside of a trailer that's cool too!

Thanks,

Rich
        rjprod@cox.net
        R&J Productions
        Las Vegas, NV
        www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

It's not mine, but you may could use some of the images from their site if you contact them for permission... but Haunted Verdun Manor at Thrillvania Thrill Park is a good example of a multi-trailor haunt. It was originally built for and located at the State Fair of Texas, before Lance Pope bought it and moved it out to his location, and then later to it's current location. Their website is: http://thrillvania.com/ ... It's the big house that comes up on that first screen.
          Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
          Haunt 2013, LLC
          and
          The House of Boo
          Dallas, TX
          www.haunt2013.com
          www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Working...
          X