Hauntworld.com on Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hauntworld.com on Facebook

Well looks like hauntworld.com is on Facebook now. I think Larry is drinking the cool-aid now that he has a gazillion friends. I know the likes will skyrocket once word gets out. Go support the site (and therefore the industry) and like the Hauntworld fan page. Good to see HW on facebook Larry.
    ----------------------------------------------
    A.J. Porfirio

So is the HAA... found it here:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hau...51484358241048

Good to see these things finally on Facebook now!

-Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

Originally posted by Nightgore View Post
      So is the HAA... found it here:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hau...51484358241048

Good to see these things finally on Facebook now!

-Tyler
      Thanks for the heads up on the HAA Tyler. Hadn't noticed that.
      ----------------------------------------------
      A.J. Porfirio

Comment

Join our facebook page and see thousands of haunted house photos, news, updates and more.

We will be promoting our page all over on Hauntworld.com

Upload your haunted house photos and promote through our facebook page. Hopefully we can find thousands of members.

I just uploaded something like 200 photos already.

Larry
        Larry Kirchner
        President
        www.HalloweenProductions.com
        www.BlacklightAttractions.com
        www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
        www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

an opportunity

After you "like" the Hauntworld and HAA FB sites, lets start talking about ideas to use FB to promote our events.

I have seen first hand how having a groupon coupon last season was shared by the people receiving the groupon with their friends. The ripple expanded a little.

Also have seen some like contests for tickets.

Others???
          Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
          Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Hysterium Haunted Asylum (old Haunted Cave), Fort Wayne Indiana

Hysterium Escapes - 4 rooms with 3 themes

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.Hysterium.com

www.facebook.com/HysteriumFtWayne

www.hysteriumescapes.com

www.facebook.com/hysteriumescapes

sigpic

Comment

Hey Brett: I'm a HUGE fan of the power of FB & twitter. It's free marketing, it's word of mouth (which is maybe the best form of marketing) and it spreads like wild-fire! These days you have to embrace social media - and you can leverage it to generate buzz for your haunt.

I saw one haunt do a contest where they told their online buyers to comment directly on their online ticketing page (as opposed to commenting on the haunt's official FB page because they wanted to drive advance sales to their ticketing site) - The comments get blasted out to each commenter's social network. Every commenter received an upgrade to fast pass (via email).

Early in the haunt season, I saw another haunt do a contest where they'd ask their patrons to take photos of themselves at the haunt (Hanging out in line, at the concessions area, being silly, etc - but the haunt's SIGN had to be in the pic) and then email the pic to the haunt. The pic that got the most votes (aka "Likes") got a free T-shirt & RIP pass. I thought that was kinda neat.

I know that giving a free ticket or ticket upgrade may be more than some haunts want to give out - but when you consider that each high school/college student has an avg of 500 Facebook friends (that you'd be marketing to) - it may not be a bad trade!

Anyway, just some food for thought. Hope it stirs your marketing mind!

Best, - Lee

-
            sigpic

___Lee George / 215.525.1300 x129 / LeeGeorge@TicketLeap.com

Comment

Working...
            X