Contest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contest!

I am doing a fun contest right now using facebook. We are building a fan inspired room. They submit their ideas on facebook and the winner will get to show off the room on TV, limo ride to and from haunt with 3 friends, dinner for 4 at Olive Garden. 4 free tickets to Disturbia along with a meet and greet cast and behind the scenes tour! I think it will be fun to see what people come up with! Has anyone ever did this? Shane and it's I think this is good marketing too! Shane
    sigpic

YOU have just got SO many gears turning in my head.

What's theme will it be in?

And this seems like a REALLY cool idea, and definitely something that (if you have the capitol to support it) could really pay off.

Bobby

Comment

Add a celebrity to the whole thing and I think it would really be cool! Still cool either way though. Good Idea!
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

shane all the time

always thinking, always coming up with NEW ideas, always the innovator.....Even tigers in the snow. Shane, you are great for the haunt business !!!!! keep the fresh ideas coming, my friend....

Comment

The Ghost Of Mr. Tuxedo

Volenteers me to be the "celebrity". that way I don't have to actualy compeat or win it from Damon.
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Jim do you ever have seances to contact the ghost of Mr. Tuxedo? Like on Halloween night?
            Just wondering.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Why would I need..

..a seance? I'm pretty sure he's still where I buried him.
              Yes, he was dead.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Sounds like a great idea Shane!

That sounds great! I have heard of so many ways to get people interested in your haunt through Facebook... and these contests seem to be the best bang for the buck.

For example... my wife entered a photo contest with our son on the facebook page of a local Chinese food restaurant chain... We had to take our picture of our son in his Halloween costume in one of the chain restaurants (of course we had to go there to eat to get his picture taken). Then we had to post the picture on their wall. We had to recruit our friends to "Like" the restaurant chain page. Then they had to "Like" the picture. The picture with the most "likes" got a gift certificate for the restaurant. Over the course of the contest, my wife alone brought in 150+ likes for the business... and a total of 400 for the contest. My son did not win, but my wife raised awareness to more than 150 of her friends... just for a chance at free dinner. Just think of the facebook activity you can raise with an entertainment venue compared to a local restaurant...
                Patrick Barberry
                www.legendsofthefog.com
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X