We have lift off!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have lift off!!!!

FINALLY!, after months ofplanning preparing and getting pounded with snow and ice we've at long last launched the Haunt Tactics website. It doesn't have all of our products pictured, but the site is functiOng and loaded with info. I hope you all check it out and for those of you who have itchy clicking fingers will be inclined to pre order!!!! This is really a milestone for HT and the first step into something great. Thank you to everyone who has supported us thus far an contInue to be in our corner. We owe alot to this very forum and you will not be forgotten. Contact me for our blowout haunt forum member discount from now thru transworld. See you all very soon.

www. haunttactics.com
    Tim McCall

LOOKS SO GREAT! I love the design, definitely a top quality layout.

Comment

Originally posted by the ogre View Post
      FINALLY!, after months ofplanning preparing and getting pounded with snow and ice we've at long last launched the Haunt Tactics website. It doesn't have all of our products pictured, but the site is functiOng and loaded with info. I hope you all check it out and for those of you who have itchy clicking fingers will be inclined to pre order!!!! This is really a milestone for HT and the first step into something great. Thank you to everyone who has supported us thus far an contInue to be in our corner. We owe alot to this very forum and you will not be forgotten. Contact me for our blowout haunt forum member discount from now thru transworld. See you all very soon.

www. haunttactics.com
      Hey Tim, take take that space out between the . and the h and your link will go hot. If someone copy/pastes it as is it doesn't work, browser adds a % where the space is

should be www.haunttactics.com

Site looks great!!

Crisp photos, intuitive layout, looks really tight! Which one are you in the about us photo?? Hopefully not the angry big boy?? just kidding

Hope sales rocket, Godspeed.
      Last edited by Twin Locusts; 02-07-2011, 09:16 PM.

Comment

lol yes im the big angry guy. im really a big teddy bear. i really dont like pictures haha.

www.haunttactics.com
        Tim McCall

Comment

BTW, Tar Man kicks a$$. I could see that one in a lot of scenes.

That price .pdf populates instantly. I ping 21mbps download and 3mps upload from Boston, and every page on your site opens with zero delay.

Who ever worked your site did a good job.

Comment

our website was done %100 completely in house. we can do it all.
            Tim McCall

Comment

Looks great, cant wait to see the zombie clown.
              Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Awesome stuff guys! The videos really help bring the products to life... so to speak. Very cool!

Kel
                sigpic
                Kelly Allen
                Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                www.RaycliffManor.com
                www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                www.HauntBook.com

Comment

amazing stuff guys im sure you are very proud
                  I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Very nice website. I like it and you guys do an excellent job on your costumes.
                    sigpic
                    a.k.a. The Butcher
                    a.k.a. Hauntlord

Comment

Working...
                    X