Re: Trick or Treat Studios 2011 Catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Trick or Treat Studios 2011 Catalog

Well it has been a very busy few months here at Trick or Treat Studios. We added 16 new masks! And we just got back from a very successful Industry Trade Show in Houston. Don't be surprised to see our masks in a store near you! All the new masks are up on the site with the exception one design, which we'll post on the site sometime next week.

A handful of the 2010 masks are in stock and ready to ship, but they are going fast!

I know waiting till early August is a long time too wait to get your order, but if there is something you want from the 2011 line, I strongly recommend pre-ordering by the end of March. We start production on 2010 and 2011 in April and we'll be producing our existing orders and pre-orders. We will build some stock for TrickorTreatStudios.com, but it's going to be pretty limited, so if there is a 2010 mask that is currently sold out or a 2011 mask you want, order it now to guarantee your copy.

Thanks for all the support and I hope you like the new 2011 lineup!

Chris
    Buy Scary Halloween Masks

Hey Chris,

Love the new masks! Uncle Creepy is my favorite... can't wait to get them in stock this summer!!

Comment

Working...
    X