The 8 Track is not coming back :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Larry,
    I am only 2 years behind you, believe it or not.
    My second show at Transworld 1997 I think, we had the 15 foot stadium puppets, the Robot named "Cranky" with lighted eyes in the Dark Zone across from the company that had the Nefarious creature.
    Nefarious did battle with Cranky, then I think later that year one of the subcontractors got their fingers cut off by a scissor mech and they went out of business since they didn't have liability insurance on their subcontractors.
    Sad but true.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

It is taking Hauntworld just a hair longer to load to the next page as it took for an 8 track to switch to the next track. I didn't know the internet worked off of little pieces of silver and long leader tape between pages?
      Last edited by Greg Chrise; 02-07-2011, 07:26 PM.
      sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

WOW, the memories!

I remember those huge characters you had Kevin, seemed much taller than 15 feet, LOL

Been going to TW for around 14 or 15 years now, crazy how fast time flys.

Those were memorable days, both at the haunt and at the show.

Oh the stories that could be told, good times!

Take care,

Tattoo
        Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

Senior Project Manager

Thirteenth Floor Entertainment Group

www.thirteenthfloor.com

President - Bad Boys Scenic Design

Comment

Working...
        X