Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Detail Your Haunted Houses Part 2 / Foam Carving Updates

Hey Everyone,

We have finished the shooting on the foam carving video... its done! We are now finalizing the edit on it and it should be ready to ship here within 10 days or so. So if you want a copy go to www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com or order one. We have a lot of great information and how to on this video. I hope you like it.

Secondly... we started filming 'How to Detail Your Haunt Part 2' last night. We actually stayed at The Darkness until almost 2am shooting video for the new detail video we'll release prior to the show. It's now basically or almost half finished.

We will show you how to age skeletons, more work on pipes, boilers, use of props, more aging stuff, and well just a whole bunch of things. It should be better than the first one I think. We will be shooting the rest of it next week... from there we'll edit it. It should be done totally within 14 days or so... if you want that video again order today at www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

Here are some pictures from shooting last night and the box covers.

Lastly, we plan on making a THIRD new video 'How to Scare in Your Haunted House' but we can't shoot this video UNTIL the haunted house is totally done! We hope to shoot that video as well before TW but we'll see.

Larry

PS: Hauntworld Magazine ships this FRIDAY!
    Attached Files
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Damon did you order your copies yet??

Just playing with you dude!

DA

Comment

Thanks for the heads up Larry. Hopefully I can order mine before TW comes up.
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I hope it includes details on how to hard coat your drop clothes! lol
        sigpic
        Louis Brown
        Owner, operator, and dish washer
        at
        DarkWood Manor

Comment

Working...