Your Thoughts Yes or NO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK

Where is Jimmy Hoffa's body and bones? They have not been found either yet he existed. New bones of animals both dead and alive are found new everyday! Primates are great hiders! Trust me I own them and have worked with them. Just saying that just because you have no evidence does not prove it dont exist. There is a group of low land gorillas that is said to eat members bones and all of their group that die as a form of grief and saying goodbye! Shane and it's just sayin! Shane
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I guess that the Easter Bunny, vampires, werewolves, Tooth Fairy and every and any mythical creature exists since I don't have evidence. I don't quite understand the theory. If you have evidence to dissprove something, it doesn't count. But if you don't have any evidence to prove something is fact, then it must exist. I understand that people want to believe in Big Foot. But just like peace on earth, Big Foot is never going to come to fruition. Who cares if a bunch of gorillas were recently discovered? That doesn't mean that Big Foot was hanging out with them.

I guess if a bunch of larger than life yellow birds that speak and walk like humans are discovered, then Big Bird is real animal. All of these urban legends are money driven and if money wasn't the main motive, then they wouldn't exist. Show me some evidence and I will believe. Show me something besides fake casts of footprints or grainy videos where you can barely tell what you're looking at and I might believe. It's been 44 years since that Paterson video of Bigfoot was released; so there must be some credible evidence that's been released since then. Man, these Bigfoots are better hiders than Osama bin Laden.
      Spooky Wishes
      Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

Maybe the reason we can't find Bigfoot is much like why we can't figure out Darkangel: it's really two people, Dawn and James, and it always depends on which one is typing as to how much of an asinine response we will get. Bigfoot could be fooling us all in much the same manner, not by typing, but by there actually being two running around at the same time, confusing us in the process.
        Last edited by dungmaster; 02-04-2011, 02:30 PM.
        According to everybody else, I'm the master of this domain: While trying to shorten Dungeonmaster, something went horribly wrong.

Comment

Noah

Your examples are stuipd and you know that can't be used as an example. I care about new species of animals that are discovered because it just goes to prove 2 things.
          1. The world and all it's smart asses dont know everything!
          2. Things can go unnoticed for years before being found.

There has been as a matter of fact bones and skulls found very similar to Bigfoot like I already said Gigantopithecus. Again the point is these gorillas were thought extint and now they are found to living in the deep jungles! My point is YES YOU CAN GO FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS UNNOTICED! Shane and it's just because you dont believe is not going to make me agree! Shane
          sigpic

Comment

Ive discovered an unknown animal that no one has ever heard of. This animal maybe responsible for crop circles and many mutilated or missing farm animals. His name is MOFO. He is a large harry beast who has been spotted flying a ufo and leaving the scene of people spotting him. I believe Jim Warfield has been visited by him before. Jim has spoken of being probed a time or two.
            Damon
            Damon Carson

Comment

Confesions Of a Morriss costume maker:

Yes, I made it, the costume that made bigfoot look like Phillip Morriss. Quite proud I am to use depth-less perception/deception to create that illusion.
              The head is pure "Dairy Queen", made out of silly cones. (Tough to work with! but I'm learning!)
              So there he stands in the red bell boy costume, small tray in-hand screaming "Get your Phillip Morris cigerettes! Stunt your growth like I did! then a normal person walks up to him from the back of the elongated forced-persperation-spective set and the tiny bell-hop is three heads taller than the normal person!
              The real problems started when Bigfoot realised this bell-hopping disguise could get him into young women's hotel rooms so easilly..which room will Tater be in at Transworld?
              Stop smoking NOW! And don't answer the door!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

the suit the brits made was obviously a 1 piece jump suit. The most realistic fur suits are a 2 piece siglet shirt that vercros under the crotch over pants this makes the suit tight and form fitting. It moves with the body and will not sag or bunch up. 2 piece suits have no visible seams,zippers,or buttons. The suit looks good but is loose and un natural looking. Have someone put up some reward money I guarantee they will get some realistic looking suits pop up
                I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

I have never seen a big foot but DEC 5 th 2010 at 3 am I awoke to hear something big out side my window as I started to get out of bed I head the loudest gut wrenching howl . I will be honest I froze sitting on the edge of my bed for a second. I then heard it a few houses over making a grunting and another scream needless to say I didnt kick anyones ass that night and stayed in bed
                  I tried to make sense of it and assumed it was feril hogs as I don't really live deep in the woods but close enough to the trinity river to get wildlife
                  I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

Your Thoughts Yes or NO

Not that it really matters to anyone....But I completely believe in Bigfoot. I have spent a fair amount of time in the Pacific Northwest. It is so vast up there that I believe it is very possible for a large primate to not only live but easily remain undetected. I have looked at casts and seen all the documentary's. I also spend ALOT of time sitting in tree's archery hunting. I hunt in mountain lion territory and have never seen one but I sure have seen tracks.
                    UFO's? The universe is to vast for us to be alone. My thought's. All good.

Buck
                    Capt.Chaos
                    Fear Asylum Haunted House
                    Brookings,SD

fear-asylum.com

Comment

Working...
                    X