F.M.L.- ice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F.M.L.- ice

So here's my dilemma. I'm stranded at the airport in Dallas. I always fly out of DFW, but this is the first time ever that I messed up my reservations, and I'm flying out of a smaller airport across town. I keep my truck at a storage unit at DFW airport, so I got a taxi over to the other airport for $60!!

I get here to find out that all flights are cancelled(I called 2 hours ago to verify that they were still on schedule, and they said yes). So now I'm stranded at one airport, and my truck is 20 miles away at the other airport! And all the roads are frozen, and most people don't know how to drive on ice.

The only time I've ever had my flights cancelled, is also the only time that I've ever messed up on my flight reservations!!

F.M.L.

I need a beer!! Any locals wanna meet up tonite and hang out before I try again tomorow? I'll buy thre first round!! Call me- 903-452-8231
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Man that's rough. Feel for you Brad.

I bet you didn't think Alaska was going to follow you back to Texas.
    ----------------------------------------------
    A.J. Porfirio

Comment

Brad, Im shooting for my Airbrush make up DVD tonight in Mesquite (30 min from airport) If your interested in coming over give me a shout- (I have a great full bar here lol)
      469-337-4929
      Allen H
      www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
      http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

BRAD.......Have I told you lately that
        I HATE YOU !!!!!You rat bastard! I am NOT believing your luck. Only YOU would benefit from ice and sleet and flight cancellations!!!! I want pictures!!!! Allen, UGH! I want a DVD as soon as you can get one to me!

See you all in March!
        http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

DAMN you have all the luck ALLEN I want a dvd too asap

MCL
          BLOOD, GUTS AND GORE!
          www.horrorfields.com

Comment

I live between the airport and Allen... I would offer to come get you and take you over to Allen's, if I could get out of my neighborhood... our culdisac has turned into a giant ice rink for cars and I don't hae 4W drive.
            Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
            Haunt 2013, LLC
            and
            The House of Boo
            Dallas, TX
            www.haunt2013.com
            www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Originally posted by terrormasue View Post
              BRAD.......Have I told you lately that
              I HATE YOU !!!!!You rat bastard! I am NOT believing your luck. Only YOU would benefit from ice and sleet and flight cancellations!!!! I want pictures!!!! Allen, UGH! I want a DVD as soon as you can get one to me!

See you all in March!
              Sue, thanks for the compliment!! Lol

It was just sheer coincidence that these guys were getting together. I'll deffinately rub it in your fa.... I mean.... I'll deffinately keep you updated on what goes on tonite!
              Brad Bowen
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Ha!! You're lucky you will be heading to Alaska!! I will find you, I know where you live !!LOL!! No I am very happy that you get to share some fun with Allen and the gang! And yes I am jealous!! Allen, paint him up good! Remember I want pics!!! Have a BLAST!!!
                Be careful, if you get hurt I will kill you! (ice and driving) . OK wow you just sent me a pic! Pretty awesome! Keep them coming!

Sue
                http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Tonight Actually was some simple stuff, i have about 4/5 of the DVD knocked out and will have the rest shot tomorrow. Then editing and ready for TW!
                  Allen H
                  www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Allen, thanks a lot for letting me join in with you guys last night. I had a bunch of fun, and I wish I could get more involved with stuff like this in the Dallas area!

Can't wait to get my hands on that DVD too!
                    Brad Bowen
                    www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                    X